(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

CJT80 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:50 am
asmcom wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:29 am
Darrenrwood wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:29 pm
I’m guessing the seller is still not well as it doesn’t look as though he is selling again as we are now in the first week of September.
Any Uk solutions on buying a drive that will just work out of the box, ie already flashed etc ?
Asmcom will be back soon. Give it another couple of weeks.

Hayley
Hayley, I sent an e-mail in anticipation of Asmcom returning late August/early Sept as per the front page, do you intend to reply to previously sent message when things return to "normal"? Thanks in advance.
We anticipate resuming business at the end of September 2024. We look forward to launching our new website. Sorry for the long wait.
Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Tracey

UHD Friendly Drives Team
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
Darrenrwood

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Darrenrwood »

O blimey - great to have an update but that’s so far away when your waiting in desperation 😒
Worldwide-Collection

Post by Worldwide-Collection »

Wishing Asmcom to a full recovery.

I have a keen interest in purchasing two possibly three of your drives (One Pioneer and any low spec LG or Vertibum). As I'm planning to rip several hundred DVD'S and CD's and to get into ripping/playing Blu-rays on my Macbook via HDD or a Zidoo media player because no Tvs we have display 4k.
y2kftw

Post by y2kftw »

Sorry to hear about Asmcom. Wishes a speedy and full recovery.

I'm interested in buying item 9 (BDR-X13E-S) if this is still available:

MrPenguin

Post by MrPenguin »

Worldwide-Collection wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:13 pm
I have a keen interest in purchasing two possibly three of your drives (One Pioneer and any low spec LG or Vertibum).
FWIW the Verbatim drives are also effectively Pioneers. Personally speaking, I do not use my Verbatim, preferring instead an official Pioneer drive and a low-spec LG. (Both of which I purchased from Asmcom, btw ;).)
Ludvik

Post by Ludvik »

Hi, what is the best known driver for reading uhd-discs with DVDFab ? (storing iso files on hdd)
Worldwide-Collection

Post by Worldwide-Collection »

MrPenguin wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:23 am
Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:13 pm
I have a keen interest in purchasing two possibly three of your drives (One Pioneer and any low spec LG or Vertibum).
FWIW the Verbatim drives are also effectively Pioneers. Personally speaking, I do not use my Verbatim, preferring instead an official Pioneer drive and a low-spec LG. (Both of which I purchased from Asmcom, btw ;).)
Thanks for the recommendation. It’s just personally it would be easier for my family members and I to have one each to divide up the several hundred DVD’s and the dozen or so Blu-Rays onto separate HDD to be combined into a large drive to either be played on our Mac’s via vlc or a media player such as a Zidoo but that’s a project for another time.
MrPenguin

Post by MrPenguin »

Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:23 pm
It’s just personally it would be easier for my family members and I to have one each...
Sure, except that I have discovered that you cannot use a Verbatim 43888 to discover the Volume ID of a UHD BluRay :(. This makes Verbatims "less than useful" for anyone who would also like to discover their own UHD keys.
CJT80

Post by CJT80 »

asmcom wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:12 am

We anticipate resuming business at the end of September 2024. We look forward to launching our new website. Sorry for the long wait.

Best regards,

Tracey

UHD Friendly Drives Team
Hi Tracey,

Really looking forward to your return and a new website. I’ll save the pennies up for a new drive and the associated programs. Then I can finally start ripping my collection!

Thanks again.
Thanks

CJT :D
alninek

Post by alninek »

Hi there!

Best wishes to Asmcom! God bless :-)

Need to buy a new BD burner after my BDR-208 left me (sigh!)
I now know about firmware or other issue but I read here that pioneer burner could have any problem to read UHD disc... so I need a suggestion and I need to know if you can suggest a burner to substitute my 208!

I tought about BDR-S13E(U or J)-X model...with the correct firmware! ...at a right price! :-) ....do you suggest other models?

A couple of question:
- do you have any?
- do you ship in Italy?
- what about custom tax?
- what about price?

Best regards and thanks for your patience

God bless you
Alberto
wsurfa

Post by wsurfa »

asmcom wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:12 am
CJT80 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:50 am
asmcom wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:29 am

Asmcom will be back soon. Give it another couple of weeks.

Hayley
Hayley, I sent an e-mail in anticipation of Asmcom returning late August/early Sept as per the front page, do you intend to reply to previously sent message when things return to "normal"? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tracey

UHD Friendly Drives Team

Hope the launch goes well. I'll be shopping there ASAP :)