I would like to take the chance now to join the long line of satisfied customers of UHD Friendly Drives from @Asmcom
My Pioneer drive arrived quickly, well packaged with UPS this week.
Everything went quickly and smoothly. Communication was excellent.
If anyone has any concerns, I had a very positive experience.
Soga Hisao wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2024 6:05 pm
I would like to take the chance now to join the long line of satisfied customers of UHD Friendly Drives from @Asmcom
My Pioneer drive arrived quickly, well packaged with UPS this week.
Everything went quickly and smoothly. Communication was excellent.
If anyone has any concerns, I had a very positive experience.
Great news, glad to hear you were pleased with our service and communication.
Hayley
UHD Friendly Drive Team
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller! Click Here! viewtopic.php?t=19387
Bought a drive from these guys (item 10). Have ripped a few discs now and has worked flawlessly. Yet to try a 4k disc but so far, perfect. Great support and information from them when deciding what drive to pull the trigger on and even upgraded my shipping which was a great surprise! Thanks guys!! Highly recommend them.
Last edited by asmcom on Fri Mar 14, 2025 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller! Click Here! viewtopic.php?t=19387
Hi @asmcom, I am interested in the BDR-XS07T you are selling. Can you let me know how much you charge for shipping to the U.S.? I am new to this forum, so I cannot yet send you any PMs (I tried email but maybe that landed in your spam folder).
I just ordered the Pioneer BRD-XS07TS with UHD 1.02 Firmware and everything runs very smooth. Excellent service and friendly communication.
The drive arrives in perfect shape and works 100%.
I requested a quotation for one of their drives on Tuesday, and I should have received an answer last Wednesday. Unfortunately not. I sent a friendly reminder today and I got the same reply as the one in the beginning of this tread. Do I have to wait until January? Will offer for forum members still be valid?
Too bad. This should have been my present to myself....
Has anyone else experienced the same?
Are you guys closed for Holidays right now? I emailed an inquiry for items 17 and 18 a few minutes ago but received an unavailable at present reply. Looking to ship to Canada.
sachakun wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2024 8:44 am
Hi everyone
I requested a quotation for one of their drives on Tuesday, and I should have received an answer last Wednesday. Unfortunately not. I sent a friendly reminder today and I got the same reply as the one in the beginning of this tread. Do I have to wait until January? Will offer for forum members still be valid?
Too bad. This should have been my present to myself....
Has anyone else experienced the same?
Sacha
Your order is being processed?
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller! Click Here! viewtopic.php?t=19387
sachakun wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2024 8:44 am
Hi everyone
I requested a quotation for one of their drives on Tuesday, and I should have received an answer last Wednesday. Unfortunately not. I sent a friendly reminder today and I got the same reply as the one in the beginning of this tread. Do I have to wait until January? Will offer for forum members still be valid?
Too bad. This should have been my present to myself....
Has anyone else experienced the same?
Sacha
Your order being processed? Have you not received any emails?
Clare
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller! Click Here! viewtopic.php?t=19387