(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
MrPenguin

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by MrPenguin »

alninek wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2024 7:00 pm
Maybe they are busy... or there are other users in cue :-)
They are definitely back in business. My guess is that they're currently working through their in-box.
Worldwide-Collection

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Worldwide-Collection »

MrPenguin wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:55 pm
alninek wrote:
Maybe they are busy... or there are other users in cue :-)
They are definitely back in business. My guess is that they're currently working through their in-box.
I just hope there’s enough drives to go around considering there’s likely a few months backlog and I’m happy the Asmcom is selling pioneer drives with UHD friendly firmware considering since August I’ve only seen one 2015-2022 drive sell on uk eBay.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

alninek wrote:
CJT80 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2024 4:04 pm
I’d suggest e-mailing the address in their most recent post. :-)
I already sent them 2 emails... but I'haven't had answer!
Maybe they are busy... or there are other users in cue
:-)
Subject: Please Include Your MakeMKV Username for Faster Support

Hi alninek,

We are currently handling a large volume of emails, and we may not have your email address readily available in our system. To help us locate your inquiry more quickly, please include your MakeMKV username when you email us again. This will allow us to search our database more efficiently and respond to you sooner.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards,
Hayley
Customer Service
UHD Friendly Drives Team
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
Kulis

Post by Kulis »

I sent a message, I'm looking forward to it =].
razy60

Post by razy60 »

asmcom wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 10:31 pm
CJT80 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:59 am
@Worldwide-Collection apologies. Hopefully the store is back up and running very soon :!:
We are processing orders at present, so please email.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Website is very close to launch.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
Great to hear, :D
Order incoming.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Hi Everyone,

If you've reached out to us and haven't heard back in the last few days, please rest assured that we will respond to your emails and requests as soon as possible. We are currently experiencing a high volume of messages, but we're working diligently to address each one.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Kind regards,

Asmcom
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Hello Everyone,

As we’ve been closed for the past eight months, we’re currently managing a high volume of inquiries. We kindly ask for your patience and for you to allow us 48 hours to process emails before sending another one.
Thank you for your continued support.
We truly value your business.
Kind Regards

UHD Friendly Drives Team
go.uhdfriendlydrives.co.uk
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

razy60 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 12:50 pm
asmcom wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2024 10:31 pm
CJT80 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:59 am
@Worldwide-Collection apologies. Hopefully the store is back up and running very soon :!:

Website is very close to launch.

Great to hear, :D
Order incoming.
Email Sent :mrgreen:
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

asmcom wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 12:59 am
alninek wrote:
CJT80 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2024 4:04 pm
I’d suggest e-mailing the address in their most recent post. :-)
I already sent them 2 emails... but I'haven't had answer!
Maybe they are busy... or there are other users in cue
:-)
Subject: Please Include Your MakeMKV Username for Faster Support

Hi alninek,

We are currently handling a large volume of emails, and we may not have your email address readily available in our system. To help us locate your inquiry more quickly, please include your MakeMKV username when you email us again. This will allow us to search our database more efficiently and respond to you sooner.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards,
Hayley
Customer Service
UHD Friendly Drives Team
Email Sent :mrgreen:
Worldwide-Collection

Post by Worldwide-Collection »

As a newbie to the disc ripping hobby I’m actually quite excited to get my first drive to watch and rip content from the family’s movie collection including some Mexican movies/tv shows which are seldom found outside of the country.
CJT80

Post by CJT80 »

asmcom wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2024 8:16 pm
Hello Everyone,

As we’ve been closed for the past eight months, we’re currently managing a high volume of inquiries. We kindly ask for your patience and for you to allow us 48 hours to process emails before sending another one.
Thank you for your continued support.
We truly value your business.
Kind Regards

UHD Friendly Drives Team
go.uhdfriendlydrives.co.uk
Just wanted to extend a HUGE thank you to Asmcom for getting back to me following a recent email enquiry. :D
Thanks

CJT :D
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Hello John,

The reason we do not stock the Pioneer BDR- 212V or DBK is the they have a plastic lens instead of glass . We have found in testing that they fail on a lot of discs, therefore we made the decision not to stock this model.

spz02

Post by spz02 »

Thanks to asmcom for providing such a great service. Not had chance to test my new drive yet, but I can't fault the transaction at any point; always kept up to date at every stage and the drive was packaged very securely. Couldn't believe how small this Pioneer is next to my old external LG drive :D Still, that's given me ten years of service; hoping this Pioneer will be similarly reliable.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

spz02 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2024 10:39 pm
Thanks to asmcom for providing such a great service. Not had chance to test my new drive yet, but I can't fault the transaction at any point; always kept up to date at every stage and the drive was packaged very securely. Couldn't believe how small this Pioneer is next to my old external LG drive :D Still, that's given me ten years of service; hoping this Pioneer will be similarly reliable.
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with us!

We’re thrilled to hear that you were pleased with the service and smooth transaction. It’s great to know the packaging met your expectations, and we hope your new Pioneer 4K Ultra Blu-ray drive serves you just as reliably as your previous one.

Your feedback means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate your support. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. Thanks again

asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Just received these high end models from Pioneer today. Both models are on Libre-Drive friendly Firmware

PIONEER BDR-X13E-X External Blu-ray Drive M-DISC BDXL Compatible Premium Model USB Type-C Compatible Matte Black (high-Grade Rubber Coating)

Costs £409.99 plus postage, Libredrive Friendly

Pioneer Premium BDR-S13E-X fitted to a Vantec DX2

Internal 5.25" Pioneer Premium BDR-S13E-X