Auto-selecting audio-tracks - misses some

Everything related to MakeMKV
thockin
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:51 am

Auto-selecting audio-tracks - misses some

Post by thockin »

MakeMKV is pretty amazing.

I am ripping all of my (legit owned) Blu-Rays into MKV. I pretty much want *everything* on the Blu-Ray in the MKV - for archival and max compatibility.

I see that MakeMKV automatically selects some audio tracks for me, but not all of them. This means I need to go through every title on every disk and make sure all the audio tracks are picked.

Screencap is attached - note that a lot of English boxes are not checked. Also the Select All functionality doesn't seem to work how I expect - shouldn't it be recursive?

Is there a way to say ALWAYS select ALL audio tracks? Or at least ALL audio tracks in English (my language choice).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smithcraft
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Auto-selecting audio-tracks - misses some

Post by Smithcraft »

See the Advanced MakeMKV section - http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewforum.php?f=10

And yes, it would be nice if Select All was recursive.

SC