Thanks to the MakeMKV Mac Team!
-
animeditor
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:26 pm
Thanks to the MakeMKV Mac Team!
Just wanted to send a thank you to the MakeMKV team for the fast turnaround on bringing MakeMKV up to compatibility on Mac OS 15.4. Great job!
-
jbuccino
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2025 9:21 pm
Re: Thanks to the MakeMKV Mac Team!
Ditto. I was also affected by the beta issue and the bug in the .0 release but I am very impressed with the speed of response once 15.4 was released. I am happy to support this developer of such a critical component of my workflow.
-
Cuddy2977
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:42 pm
Re: Thanks to the MakeMKV Mac Team!
I’m going to say ‘Thank you’, as well.
The speed that Mike and the team have worked, is amazing … !
The speed that Mike and the team have worked, is amazing … !