Dump file emails

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
Virtualfryngpan

Dump file emails

#1 Post by Virtualfryngpan » Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:40 am

I submitted 5 dump files for UHD movies to svq@makemkv.com between 8/21/24 & 8/27/24 and the discs still don't work, is the person who usually fixes this on vacation at the moment? Not mad if they are, just curious because it doesn't usually take this long to get it resolved.

MartyMcNuts

Re: Dump file emails

#2 Post by MartyMcNuts » Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:59 am

Virtualfryngpan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:40 am
I submitted 5 dump files for UHD movies to svq@makemkv.com between 8/21/24 & 8/27/24 and the discs still don't work, is the person who usually fixes this on vacation at the moment? Not mad if they are, just curious because it doesn't usually take this long to get it resolved.
I find that whenever I submit a dump, it takes 2-3 weeks (usually 2) for the key to be added.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG + Others) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://uhdenableddrives.com

MrPenguin

Re: Dump file emails

#3 Post by MrPenguin » Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:20 am

Virtualfryngpan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:40 am
Have you tried copying the latest KEYDB.cfg into MakeMKV's data directory (i.e. where MakeMKV also writes its TGZ dump files) and then restarting MakeMKV? KEYDB is an alternative source of keys that MakeMKV can use (if available), and sometimes it can help...