Buy a drive here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service leader.

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
jonghotti

Buy a drive here: ASUS BW-16, LG BU40, & WH16NS60 alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - sales & service leader.

Post by jonghotti »

**Update July 29th 2021 - YES, I am SLAMMED folks and I'm sorry. There will be a huge BCC email coming tonight and we'll get this back on track, thank you!**

My name is Alex and since April 2018 I've been providing pre configured and fully tested blu ray optical drives for the purpose of creating digital backup copies of your 5.25" physical medial collection. Whether it's CD, DVD Blu-Ray or 4K UHD Blu-Ray these drives will make quick work of your media collection and let you get with bringing up your Plex server and bringing the magic of private, LAN based streaming playback of your movies and TV shows to life.

I appreciate that most of my customers have the technical skills to bring up a drive themselves but why bother? I've got it all setup here so all you have to do is tell me what you'd like and where you'd like it sent and I do the rest. Yes I accept your virtual handshake as your word. Call me old fashioned or perhaps naive but I feel that you shouldn't have to assume the worst about someone's intent because they're offering to sell you something in a non traditional manner.

You'll find that I'll ship your order before you've even paid for it, sometimes before you've even been invoiced for it :-) It's the honor system here and you know what? The only kind of customer I attract are those who also possess something called integrity and because of that I've never been burned on a sale.

So thank you for your business, and I look forward to serving you,

Alex

For prices and to order: send email to alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com, send text or iMessage to 650-850-2442 or find me on Facebook. [/size]

All drives listed below are:
-compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux
-running 4K UHD "Friendly" & LibreDrive compatible firmware
-able to backup (rip) and burn all matter of 5.25" physical media (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, 4K UHD Blu-Ray)
-guaranteed to work right out of the box
-in stock and tested thoroughly with MakeMKV

For current pricing, please
Email me: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com
Text me: 650-850-2442

Blu Ray Optical Drives for sale:

ASUS BW-16D1HT "UHD Fr
iendly"
(5.25" full size, with firmware 3.10MK, rip 4K UHD Blu-rays at 8.0X
Sold as bare drive/internal OR installed in an external USB > SATA enclosure made by Vantec or OWC

LG WH16NS60 "UHD Official" (full size, with firmware 1.02 and max rip speed of 12.0X when used with MakeMKV's drive speed control feature. Plays back 4K UHD blu rays with Power DVD Ultra ))
Sold as bare drive/internal OR installed in an external USB > SATA enclosure made by Vantec or OWC

LG WH16NS40 "UHD Friendly" (full size, with firmware 1.02 and max rip speed of 6.0X or 8.0X if using firmware from the WH16NS60 - just ask :-)

LG BU40N “UHD Official” (9.5mm slim drive, with firmware v1.03, max rip speed 6.0X. Plays back 4K UHD blu rays with PowerDVD Ultra)) Sold as in an external USB > SATA enclosure made by Vantec OR an Internal Bare Drive

Additional Slim Drives available:
Buffalo slim (generic BU40N inside a plastic Buffalo case)
Archgon slim (OEM logo'd BU40N inside a silver metal case)
LG BP60NB10 Portable 6X Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Burner External Drive https://hitachi-lg.com/en/products/data.view/?v=13

Please contact me for current pricing. This is an awesome community and it's a pleasure being able to serve you!
Attachments
ASUS BW-16D1HT in Vantec Enclosure.jpg
ASUS BW-16D1HT in Vantec Enclosure.jpg (78.64 KiB) Viewed 50382 times
wh16ns60_in_owc.jpg
wh16ns60_in_owc.jpg (79.13 KiB) Viewed 54831 times
LG BU40N in Vantec Enclosure.jpg
LG BU40N in Vantec Enclosure.jpg (72.59 KiB) Viewed 86045 times
Last edited by jonghotti on Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:08 am, edited 284 times in total.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
annisman

Re: Need UHD friendly drives: meet the trifecta!

Post by annisman »

Truly a valuable service ! Thanks guys.
jonghotti

remember

Post by jonghotti »

None of this would be possible without the efforts of the MakeMKV development team.

Buy a license for the software, then buy the hardware from us. Guaranteed interoperability as we use it daily ourselves!
Last edited by jonghotti on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
jonghotti

Re: Do you need "UHD Friendly" drives or flashing services? We do it all!

Post by jonghotti »

Lots of stock, ready to ship next day.
logic

Re: Buy "UHD Friendly" optical drives from us! We'll flash current drives as well!

Post by logic »

No profanity in Alex's emails to me, just chatting about local Mexican food joints and UHD drives. He seems like good people, although maybe a little busy. :)
dbeachy1

Re: Buy "UHD Friendly" optical drives from us! We'll flash current drives as well!

Post by dbeachy1 »

Just received my LG drive cross-flashed to Asus 3.01 firmware w/external USB enclosure from techman21 tonight, and I have to say these guys are absolutely first-rate! The drive is working great and is ripping my Star Wars The Last Jedi as I type this. 8) Fast shipping, good prices, great communication, and a pleasure to deal with!
EmKayVe

Post by EmKayVe »

@zombiemilkshake - Alex was awesome to deal with. I bought two drives and they were shipped the moment I mentioned interest. Did I mention they work?
MagnumXL

Post by MagnumXL »

Alex quickly sent out my LG drive in an in external case that works great with my Mac and MakeMKV. Thanks, Alex.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

MagnumXL wrote:Alex quickly sent out my LG drive in an in external case that works great with my Mac and MakeMKV. Thanks, Alex.

Thank you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
cwesley

Post by cwesley »

Posting to PM
Dazler

Post by Dazler »

Thanks,

I ordered from techman but I also talked to Alex.

Alex is super cool.

I was able to burn a copy of my 4k black panther no issues at all.

LG flashed with ASUS on Vantec external.

Can’t be any easier.

Just order one if you are reading..
Save yourself the trouble of flashing.
samadams

Post by samadams »

Just placed order with Alex. Super cool guy. Hopefully will get my drive within next few days as both are us in CA. :) :D
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

samadams wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:38 am
Just placed order with Alex. Super cool guy. Hopefully will get my drive within next few days as both are us in CA. :) :D
Thanks Sam.
Last edited by jonghotti on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnny15

Re: Buy a 4K-UHD-Ready drive here! Enclosures and Free Flashing also availble!

Post by johnny15 »

Ordered a drive from Alex. Super easy to work with and great turn-around time. Already have it installed and running in my PC!!
logic

Re: Buy a 4K-UHD-Ready drive here! Enclosures and Free Flashing also availble!

Post by logic »

Alex is good people, I'm ripping with the drive he sent me as I type this.

And if you're nice to him, you might even get hand-written Australian love-notes in the package. :lol: