Looney Tunes Cartoons - The Complete Series

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Raul DaCosta HD
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:34 am

Looney Tunes Cartoons - The Complete Series

Post by Raul DaCosta HD »

Congrats on your great software,

Unable to rip Looney Tunes Cartoons - The Complete Series (6 Blu-ray set), getting this Reply:
"Failed to load content hash table, unable to verify integrity of M2TS files.
This disc uses newer version of AACS protection"
Can you fix this problem as I would like to get myself MKV copies of these Cartoons.

Thank You
outlier
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:34 am

Re: Looney Tunes Cartoons - The Complete Series

Post by outlier »

You might have to be more specific about which Looney Tunes series, as there's been several. I think you're referring to the 2019-2024 HBO series that was first released on blu-ray earlier this year. I didn't notice a problem with disc 1 using MakeMKV 1.18.4 and an LG drive. I suspect you're using the 2.0.0 version that a lot of people have been having problems with.