Hi all,
I've just done a fresh install on my new M5 Max Mac Studio and all has gone well with the exception of MakeMKV. I'm running V2.0.0 and have a registered version (not beta). When I try to open an .iso I'm receiving the error "Fatal error occurred, program will now exit". This happens whether I try to open the file directly or mount it first. I've tried multiple .iso's and I've also tried opening a 4k blu ray which opened no problem.
Can anyone give me any suggestions as to what the problem might be?
Fatal error occurred, program will now exit
-
Timberflake1983
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:45 am
-
Timberflake1983
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:45 am
Re: Fatal error occurred, program will now exit
For anyone else having a similar problem, it's the version. Version 2.0.0 has this problem, version 1.18.3 doesn't
-
HrUtrolig
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2025 3:01 pm
Re: Fatal error occurred, program will now exit
I got the same problem. But how to downgrade? I can't find old version?
-
d00zah
- Posts: 1719
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 pm
Re: Fatal error occurred, program will now exit
https://www.makemkv.com/download/old/HrUtrolig wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:46 am I got the same problem. But how to downgrade? I can't find old version?