Oblivion UHD

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
WolfpackAW
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:35 pm

Oblivion UHD

Post by WolfpackAW »

I'm using the LG WH16NS60, purchased through one of the sellers on these forums. My Oblivion UHD disc won't even load on this drive. I have a handful of other UHD discs, that have all been successfully ripped and encoded. The successful UHD discs are:
Star Wars 9-Disc Set
Deadpool
Alien: Covenant
Aquaman

Any suggestions for getting Oblivion to work? Thanks in advance.
pliscal
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:53 pm

Re: Oblivion UHD

Post by pliscal »

I have the same problem. Any tip ?
Woodstock
Posts: 10985
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Re: Oblivion UHD

Post by Woodstock »

Given that the post you're replying to is more than 5 years old, giving some additional details may help. It didn't generate a lot of traffic in all that time. In fact, it looks like the disk couldn't be read by the original author's drive... which often means the disk was dirty or bad.