GladiWritea wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
My first and probably only post here is asking to get in on this action. I don't seem to be able to open a DM- message me.
Drive Information
Manufacturer: PIONEER
Product: BD-RW BDR-XS07
Revision: 1.01
Serial number: ACDL005077UC
Firmware date: 2020-09-03
Bus encryption flags: 13
LibreDrive Information
Status: Enabled
Drive platform: RS8E20
Firmware name: PIONEER BDR-BDS7
Firmware type: Original (unpatched)
Firmware version: 1.01
DVD all regions: Yes
BD raw data read: Yes
BD raw metadata read: Yes
Unrestricted read speed: Yes
sure email me that info and all others email me no need to post your info here publicly just reach out to me directly
see below for email
GladiWritea wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
My first and probably only post here is asking to get in on this action. I don't seem to be able to open a DM- message me.
Drive Information
Manufacturer: PIONEER
Product: BD-RW BDR-XS07
Revision: 1.01
Serial number: ACDL005077UC
Firmware date: 2020-09-03
Bus encryption flags: 13
LibreDrive Information
Status: Enabled
Drive platform: RS8E20
Firmware name: PIONEER BDR-BDS7
Firmware type: Original (unpatched)
Firmware version: 1.01
DVD all regions: Yes
BD raw data read: Yes
BD raw metadata read: Yes
Unrestricted read speed: Yes
I also just picked up a BDR-XS07S and it looks like it's got FW 1.03. Need to downgrade/crossflash for UHD capability. I've previously flashed LG drives, but this is a different animal. Any pointers are appreciated!
I also just picked up a BDR-XS07S and it looks like it's got FW 1.03. Need to downgrade/crossflash for UHD capability. I've previously flashed LG drives, but this is a different animal. Any pointers are appreciated!
sure email me that info and all others email me no need to post your info here publicly just reach out to me directly
see below for email