Skip to content
Quick links
FAQ
Board index
Optical Disc Drives
UHD drives
www.makemkv.com
MakeMKV support forum
SDFTool Not showing Drive Letter
Forum for discussions about UHD-capable dives
1 post • Page
1
of
1
Teskinator
Posts:
1
Joined:
Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:43 pm
SDFTool Not showing Drive Letter
Post
by
Teskinator
»
Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:34 am
I just received my UHD Blu-ray / DVD Writer Model: BU40N but when I open SDFTool it doesn't show me a drive letter.
I tried to read some forums here but not sure if I am doing something wrong. Looking to flash this thing.
Using Windows 11
Top
1 post • Page
1
of
1
Return to “UHD drives”
Jump to
News and Announcements
General MakeMKV discussion
Disc formats and error reports
↳ Blu-ray discs
↳ Blu-ray 3D
↳ UHD discs
↳ DVD discs
Optical Disc Drives
↳ UHD drives
↳ Drives for sale, Flashing Services, where to buy...
↳ LibreDrive drives
OS-specific forums
↳ MakeMKV for Mac OS X
↳ MakeMKV for Linux
MKV file processing and playback
Advanced MakeMKV usage
Archive
Forum and Website discussions