SDFtool Flasher not working

All topics related to functioning of this forum or MakeMKV website
Tonythepants
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:51 am

SDFtool Flasher not working

Post by Tonythepants »

Hello, I am very new to all of this and I have a disk drive I am trying to flash, so far I have followed every youtube video exactly as they do. I however am getting an error when opening the SDF tool Flasher (v1.3.6), It says "the system cannot find the file specified. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you
Billycar11
Posts: 6237
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:49 am

Re: SDFtool Flasher not working

Post by Billycar11 »

Tonythepants wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:03 am Hello, I am very new to all of this and I have a disk drive I am trying to flash, so far I have followed every youtube video exactly as they do. I however am getting an error when opening the SDF tool Flasher (v1.3.6), It says "the system cannot find the file specified. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you
Few things you can do since new update took away sdftool 64

Reinstall an older version of makemkv
Flash with CLI using guide
Make a copy of sdftool and rename it and add 64 at the end
Buy a drive from the guide and video maker: viewtopic.php?t=17831
UHD Drive Guide: viewtopic.php?t=19634
Auto flash kit $40 Email Billycar5924@gmail.com No attachments