Post by Billycar11 »

Tristanna wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:19 am
Billycar11 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:41 pm
Tristanna wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:31 pm
Pioneer yes, but which model?
any of the pioneers i sell are great but i recommend the UBK overall the UX has minimal improvement for a lot more
You recommend all Pioneer models and in the photos it says “Firmware v.1.03 supports for MakeMKV, AnyDVD & Leawo UHD Ripper” but nowhere does it say “DVDFab”. Does this mean that Pioneer models aren't really compatible with “DVDFab”?
they work with dvdfab for dvd and bluray but not UHD
but they are the way better drives and dvdfab is the worse program so the easy trade off to make is use makemkv or xreveal and get a pioneer drive.
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
Tristanna

Re: Ultimate UHD Drives Flashing Guide Updated 2023

Post by Tristanna »

Billycar11 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:18 am
Tristanna wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:19 am
Billycar11 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:41 pm

any of the pioneers i sell are great but i recommend the UBK overall the UX has minimal improvement for a lot more
You recommend all Pioneer models and in the photos it says “Firmware v.1.03 supports for MakeMKV, AnyDVD & Leawo UHD Ripper” but nowhere does it say “DVDFab”. Does this mean that Pioneer models aren't really compatible with “DVDFab”?
they work with dvdfab for dvd and bluray but not UHD
but they are the way better drives and dvdfab is the worse program so the easy trade off to make is use makemkv or xreveal and get a pioneer drive.
Thanks Billycar11 for the answer and I didn't know that DVDFab was the worst program!
I didn't know about Xreveal and I'm going to test it, thanks for the info :wink: ;-)