(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
mudstuff

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by mudstuff »

Hi asmcom,

I'm interested in purchasing a slim external drive from you but I'm curious what the difference is between a Pioneer BDR-UD04 and BDR-XS07TUHD (besides about £100). The Verbatim bundle seems a great price but are the 07TS/TUHD superior?
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

mudstuff wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:59 am
Hi asmcom,

I'm interested in purchasing a slim external drive from you but I'm curious what the difference is between a Pioneer BDR-UD04 and BDR-XS07TUHD (besides about £100). The Verbatim bundle seems a great price but are the 07TS/TUHD superior?
The Pioneer BDR-UD04 is an entry level 4K Blur-ay UHD enterprise drive from Pioneer. The BDR-XS07TUHD is one of Pioneer's top of the range flagship drives which as a much better build quality and components, probably one of the best slot drives Pioneer have ever made.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
asmcom

Black Friday Deal!!! Archgon MD-8107S-UHD 4K-Ultra HD External Enclosure fitted with a Hitachi LG-BU40N

Post by asmcom »

Black Friday Deal!!!!

Archgon MD-8107S-UHD 4K-Ultra HD External Drive, LG-BU40N 1-03MK or 1-00DE

Archgon MD-8107S-UHD 4K-Ultra HD External Enclosure fitted with a Hitachi LG-BU40N. Firmware 1-03MK or 1-00DE is available. The colours available are Black and Silver. The price is as follows: £123.49 minus 20% = £98.79 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members.

eBay link below

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225769609344
asmcom

Black Friday Deal!!! Archgon MD-8107S-UHD 4K-Ultra HD External Enclosure fitted with a Hitachi LG-BU40N

Post by asmcom »

Black Friday Deal!!!!

Archgon MD-8107S-UHD 4K-Ultra HD External Drive, LG-BU40N 1-03MK or 1-00DE

Archgon MD-8107S-UHD 4K-Ultra HD External Enclosure fitted with a Hitachi LG-BU40N. Firmware 1-03MK or 1-00DE is available. The colours available are Black and Silver. The price is as follows: £123.49 minus 20% = £98.79 plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members.

This deal is not available on eBay and only for MakeMKV forum members.

eBay link below

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225769609344
KingBoo

Post by KingBoo »

Had a great experience buying my Pioneer BDR-XS07T from asmcom. Fast response to emails and even upgraded my postage. Drive was posted on Thursday, delivered on Friday and now I'm back in the physical media world, but with the ability to rip and access digitally!
mudstuff

Post by mudstuff »

asmcom wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:02 pm
mudstuff wrote:
Hi asmcom,

The Pioneer BDR-UD04 is an entry level 4K Blur-ay UHD enterprise drive from Pioneer. The BDR-XS07TUHD is one of Pioneer's top of the range flagship drives which as a much better build quality and components, probably one of the best slot drives Pioneer have ever made.

Thanks, is there much between the XS07T and TUHD? I'm leaning towards the T since it's more for ripping my collection to hdd for convenience. Thoughts?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

mudstuff wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:11 am
asmcom wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:02 pm
mudstuff wrote:
Hi asmcom,

Thanks, is there much between the XS07T and TUHD? I'm leaning towards the T since it's more for ripping my collection to hdd for convenience. Thoughts?
The BDR-XS07TS is Silver in colour and does not have the AACS2.0 Crypto Module Installed. The BDR-XS07TUHD comes with bonus software from Pioneer, which can be downloaded.

Asmcom
mudstuff

Post by mudstuff »

The BDR-XS07TS is Silver in colour and does not have the AACS2.0 Crypto Module Installed. The BDR-XS07TUHD comes with bonus software from Pioneer, which can be downloaded.

Asmcom
Is that a good thing? I'll be ripping my discs and using a Zidoo for playback so I can reduce clutter and tuck my discs away. If the BDR-XS07TUHD is massively superior, I'd go for it (plus the black colour appeals as I'm shallow :D)

Appreciate your replies!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

mudstuff wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:03 pm

Asmcom
Is that a good thing? I'll be ripping my discs and using a Zidoo for playback so I can reduce clutter and tuck my discs away. If the BDR-XS07TUHD is massively superior, I'd go for it (plus the black colour appeals as I'm shallow :D)

Appreciate your replies!
Please email us and we will leave one aside for you.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

gpmc01

Post by gpmc01 »

I recently purchased from Asmcom a Pioneer BDR-XS07T CF BDR-XS07TUHD drive.
These guys are great: excellent support in each phase of my purchase including dispatch of the writer the same day of the payment!
Big deals also for Leawo Prof. Media 13 Bundle and MakeMKV lifetime licenses I purchased together with the writer.
Detail instructions how to use the software are provided as well by the staff.
I really recommend them also because, living in Italy, there are no additional customs fees to pay for shipment.
In one word: outstanding!
Last edited by gpmc01 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dj1912

Post by Dj1912 »

I recently purchased a drive from Asmcom (Archgon MD-8107S with LG-BU40N, firmware 1-03mk) and the service was nothing short of perfect. Quick response times from them that were extremely detailed and helped me make sure I was getting the right drive for what I needed. Shipping was a couple days earlier than I was expecting as well which was great!

The drive arrived promptly (I'm in the UK) and was packaged extremely well - I had no worries when opening it that it may have been damaged. And speaking of, It works flawlessly, exactly as promised. Even if it didn't or any problems do develop, I feel confident in them to assist me with any problems I may have.

I highly recommend Asmcom, friendly, helpful and speedy - what more could you want? :D
gattotimo

Post by gattotimo »

Another excellent experience with Asmcom form me: I recently bought a Pioneer BDR-213EBK flashed with BDR-S13JX paired with a Vantec enclosure. He shipped the same day of payment (so 2 days before what was promised) and the drive is perfect! No customs to Italy either. Will probably get something else in the future :)
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

gattotimo wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:31 am
Another excellent experience with Asmcom form me: I recently bought a Pioneer BDR-213EBK flashed with BDR-S13JX paired with a Vantec enclosure. He shipped the same day of payment (so 2 days before what was promised) and the drive is perfect! No customs to Italy either. Will probably get something else in the future :)
Thanks for the kind review. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

gattotimo

Post by gattotimo »

asmcom wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:16 pm
gattotimo wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:31 am
Thanks for the kind review. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Thank you man, the drive works as a charm! And as an owner of other 2 UHD friendly drives (2 LG BU40N) I can vouch for the much superior quality of the Pioneer one. Is SO MUCH quieter, and it has never faulted once, while the other two, albeit theoretically faster, in practical use have always been noisier, slower and much more prone to return errors. The Pioneer sounds almost as turned off even while going at 4x, is beatiful
Baronbuzby

Post by Baronbuzby »

Hi there

Just checking in re the order I placed yesterday for the Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD? You offered me a great price but wanted to check that it’s been despatched?

It’s the one to Maidenhead with the power supply.

David