(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

At UHD Friendly Drives, we prioritise quality and reliability over low prices. We're committed to providing top-notch products and dependable service.

Hey there! We hope you're doing well! Just a quick heads up - we'll be out of the office until Monday, 24th June 2024. To all our existing customers, feel free to reach out using the support details we've provided, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. At UHD Friendly Drives, we're thankful for your continued support.

go.uhdfriendlydrives.co.uk

Thanks for choosing UHD Friendly Drives.

Kind Regards,

UHD Friendly Drive Team
Last edited by asmcom on Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:13 pm, edited 1541 times in total.
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
asmcom

ASMCom Pictures of Vantec with BW-161DHT

Post by asmcom »

Edited Out
Last edited by asmcom on Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ironhand

Re: Supplier of UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, External USB Enclosures, Firmware Flashing Remote or by Post

Post by Ironhand »

I was looking at the ASUS BC-12D2HT that you were selling on Ebay for £59.99. Wish I had bought one. They are not advertised on Ebay any more. I would like it Cross-Flashed to BW-16D1HT v3.10MK. When will you have in stock again and if I order here will I get 10% discount. Kind of cheeky but I joined MakeMKV to get my 10% discount. I would also like to order Vantec External too :D . Thanks Harry
asmcom

Re: Supplier of UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, External USB Enclosures, Firmware Flashing Remote or by Post

Post by asmcom »

Thank you Ironhand you are the first person to reply to my new advert of supplying UHD Friendly drives. You are in for suprise :D

Being the first customer to reply I will send you a Vantec Enclosure with Asus BW-16D1HT free of charge as I made a promise to myself that I would do this for first customer.

As for ASUS BC-2D2HT I am expecting a new batch of 25 on Monday. The price as went slightly up, I will have to wait and see what shipping costs etc.. before I put new price on.

However, I have a test drive connected to my computer which I use for testing it is 3 months old. I will offer you this drive for £35.00 plus postage to UK I presume as you are talking in sterling. Please contact me on uhdfriendlydrives.com to firm up details and payment if you want BC-2D2HT. There will be no charge on Vantec as you are my 1st customer on MakeMKV :D

Also a big thank you to Mike for supporting me on MakeMKV and working with me on new drives.
Ironhand

Post by Ironhand »

Oh Man thank you so much, I can't believe it, this is so amazing, you are awesome. Yes I will take other drive :D :D

Will email you now.
asmcom

Got my first Customer on MakeMKV

Post by asmcom »

And he was one lucky customer. :D
RibShark

Re: Supplier of UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, External USB Enclosures, Firmware Flashing (World Wide Service)

Post by RibShark »

I'm looking to buy either a LG BH16NS55 or an ASUS BW-16D1HT. Do you have any recommendations on which one is better, or are the drives basically identical?
asmcom

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, External USB Enclosures, Flashing (World Wide Service) Unbelievable Cheap Prices!!

Post by asmcom »

I prefer the Asus BW-16D1HT on firmware 3.10Mk firmware amazing achievement by mike. The hardware is Media Tek and drive are very similar please see PDF I have attached explaining the firmware and hardware etc.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WGC9e ... WtZ5ElSE5G A special thank you to Blackened & Czary2mary for producing this list

I would recommend for you to Purchase the ASUS BC-2D2HT as it is on offer and I can Cross-Flash to BW-16D1HT 3.10MK

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264301962019
RibShark

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, External USB Enclosures, Flashing (World Wide Service) Unbelievable Cheap Prices!!

Post by RibShark »

asmcom wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:06 pm
I prefer the Asus BW-16D1HT on firmware 3.10Mk firmware amazing achievement by mike. The hardware is Media Tek and drive are very similar please see PDF I have attached explaining the firmware and hardware etc.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WGC9e ... WtZ5ElSE5G A special thank you to Blackened & Czary2mary for producing this list

I would recommend for you to Purchase the ASUS BC-2D2HT as it is on offer and I can Cross-Flash to BW-16D1HT 3.10MK

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264301962019
Thanks for the reply. Can you confirm that the ASUS BC-12D2HT has the same specifications as the BW-16D1HT when crossflashed? Specifically, being able to read/burn all types of media is important to me.
asmcom

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, Special Promotion BU40 $116.00 Dollars See Inside

Post by asmcom »

Hello,

Just confirming your options of firmware, as you said reading all types of media was important to you?

Cross-Flashing BC-12D2HT cross-Flashed to ASUS BW-16D1HT v3.02

I would advise that if you flash your drive to ASUS BW-16D1HT firmware v3.02 it would support 4 Programs (DeUHD, AnyDVDHD, DVDfab, and MakeMKV). However you will not be able to burn BD discs.

If you flash the drive with Firmware 3.10MK LibreDrive then your drive will only support 2 programs (MakeMKV & AnyDVDHD). But saying this if you only use MakeMKV 3.10MK is best option.

I am here to help and support you. If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me by ebay or at uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com I will offer you 12 Months Warranty on the BC-1D2HT CF to BW-16D1HT. These ASUS Drive are very reliable.

Kind Regards

Asmcom
Last edited by asmcom on Fri May 08, 2020 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dave77

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, Special Promotion BU40 10 Drives sold out 1 Day

Post by Dave77 »

Great price for the BU40N, especially in the UK! I had to get mine from US eBay.
asmcom

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, Special Promotion BU40 10 Drives sold out 1 Day

Post by asmcom »

Glad you got sorted out and drive is going good. :D
PaperLawyer

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, External USB Enclosures, Firmware Flashing (Worldwide Service) Cheap Prices Inside

Post by PaperLawyer »

Oh no, I was just about the order a BU40N, got my daughters ready for bed, logged back in and the price has gone up in the last 30 minutes!
asmcom

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, External USB Enclosures, Firmware Flashing (Worldwide Service) Cheap Prices Inside

Post by asmcom »

Sorry about that. The first ten were promotional prices as stated. Ten sold out in 48 hours.

But do not worry I will have another promotion coming up in the future.

New batch of drive and shipping costs have went up.

I got amazing deal on first ten drives which I passed on to customers and clearly advertised this sale.

Sorry you missed the opportunity.

Please pm me anything else
jduerr69

Post by jduerr69 »

Thank you for the amazing service. I'm in the US so I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with overseas sales but I'm sure glad I did. Your quick response and level of care is astounding. Within minutes of placing my order on eBay you contacted me to ensure I got the right product. Just a few hours after placing my order you had already sent me a reply with a picture of the drive boxed up and with a shipping label waiting to got to the post office the next day. Shipping took less than a week. I ordered it on Sunday and received it on Friday. Within minutes of receiving it I was already backing up my first UHD. Just plugged it in, fired up MakeMKV and it was ready to go. Fantastic!! Could be happier! I highly recommend you to anyone looking into moving to UHD's.