(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
larsony99

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by larsony99 »

asmcom wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:50 pm
Hello Everyone,

Asmcom has faced significant health challenges recently and has been undergoing treatment in the hospital for the past six weeks. While we currently have plenty of stock, we will remain closed until Asmcom fully recovers, regains strength, and completes his ongoing treatment. We anticipate resuming business in September 2024 or before.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Tracey :mrgreen:

UHD Friendly Drives Team
Get well soon.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Hey there! We hope you're doing well! Just a quick heads up - we plan to open very soon. We should be open for business during the last week of August 2024. We look forward to serving our customer soon. To all our existing customers, feel free to reach out using the support details we've provided, and we'll be more than happy to assist you. At UHD Friendly Drives, we're thankful for your continued support.
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
Muscroft

Post by Muscroft »

Hello,

Realise you will be avaliable starting the last week of this month but I hope all is well. I am not sure if this is the best place to contact for a request on avaliavility.
Going to be honest, noob here, but I am interested in a good working Blu-ray writer with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray playback with the ability to write BD-R triple-layer discs, reliability over speed but faster the better. I am also interested in it being read and write BDXL Disc and be Fully compliant with MDISC archiving technology.

I am unsure if i will need the Crypto Chip IC fitted, as I will unlkely use PowerDVD but I also do not use VLC, my concern is if there is any other concequenses to not having the chip however.

I believe I want it to be Libredrive Friendly.

Honestly the BDR-S12UHT sounds amazing but considering its the holy grail especially due to the reduce deterioration. But unsure how feasable obtaining one is. Happy to discuss as you know more than me especially on the compatibility of other drives.

thank you for your time and wish you well.
CJT80

Post by CJT80 »

quartermain wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 5:45 pm
I bought an LG-BU40N from asmcom (get well soon) in June 2019 and it's been OK until very recently.

Now however it isn't recognised by the PC I plug it into. I tried four different PCs, two win10, one win11 and one Linux Mint.

If anyone has seen these symptoms before and know of a fix I would be glad to hear it.
According to the first page of this post existing customers can still email Asmcom for support, unless I’m mistaken. Have a look at the 1st page towards the top. Hope that helps.
Thanks

CJT :D
Ryan854

Post by Ryan854 »

Hello

I am wanting to note my interest in buying a drive when you have recovered and rested.

I am looking to make a digital copy of the DVD's and Blu-Ray's I have.

I would prefer an external drive for ease of use.

I would be greatful if you can recommend a drive for this.

Thank you
Darrenrwood

Post by Darrenrwood »

I’m guessing the seller is still not well as it doesn’t look as though he is selling again as we are now in the first week of September.
Any Uk solutions on buying a drive that will just work out of the box, ie already flashed etc ?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Darrenrwood wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:29 pm
I’m guessing the seller is still not well as it doesn’t look as though he is selling again as we are now in the first week of September.
Any Uk solutions on buying a drive that will just work out of the box, ie already flashed etc ?
Asmcom will be back soon. Give it another couple of weeks.

Hayley
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
Darrenrwood

Post by Darrenrwood »

Thank you for the update, I’m afraid I can’t wait that long so will have to look elsewhere. Hope all goes well
CJT80

Post by CJT80 »

asmcom wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:29 am

Hayley
Hi Hayley, thanks for the update.

Hope Asmcom is on the road to recovery. Someone may want to update your 1st page about when to expect things to resume. :D
Thanks

j-h-s

Post by j-h-s »

Hi Hayley/Asmcom,

I'm eagerly awaiting to buy an Item 10 as I have a few disks that don't work on my current setup.

I wish Asmcom a speedy recovery.

All the best.

J
Olini

Post by Olini »

Hi Asmcom,

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Would also like to buy item 10 :P

Best wishes
Darrenrwood

Post by Darrenrwood »

Blimey - a sudden mad rush for item number 10 - I haven’t a clue what I need but I might just go for item 10 too before they all go 😂

I just need a decent external drive to rip 4k uhd discs - pioneer seem to be the best but apart from that can’t work out the difference between any of them 👍😂
MartinSMucha

Post by MartinSMucha »

Hello,

I have no previous experience but from the info I have gathered I would like to buy external 4K driver.
I will use it mainly for reading and ripping 4K UHD and Bluray movies from my physical discs.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thank you and I wish you speedy recovery. :)
jonburg

Post by jonburg »

Hello
Is there a standard build available for eg thinkpad? Having just been thru the pain of buying a drive and power dvd and discovering the issue, I'm trying to work out if it's just a case of downgrading my video driver to Intel pre-'fix' or getting another PC with an airgap (if the security vulns are really a problem). How safe is it in practice to run a PC with the older Intel driver ? (8th gen cpu)....
The standard behaviour is an LG drive didn't even recognise a blu ray disc on VLC or powerDVD....
Thanks - any pointers to forum welcome. Newbie here. Also keen on a drive but apparently I've got go post before I can PM you :)
CJT80

Post by CJT80 »

asmcom wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:29 am
Darrenrwood wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:29 pm

Hayley
Hayley, I sent an e-mail in anticipation of Asmcom returning late August/early Sept as per the front page, do you intend to reply to previously sent message when things return to "normal"? Thanks in advance.
Thanks