(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

BlackMesa wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:21 am
Sorry to hear of your loss at this time of year; condolences.

The Pioneer drive I got from you has died after only 9 months; I'm not sure if it's the enclosure or the drive itself. I've emailed you my details and order# to see if you can help. Hope to hear back from you soon. Thank you.
Hello,
Please send an email quoting BlackMesa from MakeMKV and we arrange to get your drive sorted. Please include your Name, Address and purchase date in the email.

Asmcom :mrgreen:

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

BlackMesa wrote:

The Pioneer drive I got from yourselves has died after only 9 months; I'm not sure if it's the enclosure or the drive itself. I've emailed you my details and order# to see if you can help. Hope to hear back from you soon. Thank you.
Hello BlakMesa,

Can you please check the email address you sent the email to as we have received nothing yet?

Kind Regards

Hayley
BlackMesa

Post by BlackMesa »

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes, that's the address I used. The subject line is: 'Faulty Drive' and was sent on 12/12/23; I shall send again. I have also messaged you via eBay. Thank you.
BlackMesa

Post by BlackMesa »

asmcom wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:01 am
BlackMesa wrote:

The Pioneer drive I got from you has died after only 9 months; I'm not sure if it's the enclosure or the drive itself. I've emailed you my details and order# to see if you can help. Hope to hear back from you soon. Thank you.
Hello,
Please send an email quoting BlackMesa from MakeMKV and we arrange to get your drive sorted. Please include your Name, Address and purchase date in the email.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "send an email from MKV". I can't message you directly via these forums (not allowed as my account is new) and I don't see an option to do this via the app itself if that's what you meant. I've mailed you again with the requested information and received your auto-reply. The link provided in it bought be back to this thread. Look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

BlackMesa wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:10 am
asmcom wrote:
BlackMesa wrote:

Hello,

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "send an email from MKV". I can't message you directly via these forums (not allowed as my account is new) and I don't see an option to do this via the app itself if that's what you meant. I've mailed you again with the requested information and received your auto-reply. The link provided in it bought be back to this thread. Look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks.
We would like you to email us from your computer and our email address is above.

Thanks

Email now received.
mediafor24

Post by mediafor24 »

Hi Asmcom:

I have sent payment as requested; I am too new here to send you a private message, so I am just posting here so you know the money should be either there or on the way. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

mediafor24
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

mediafor24 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:54 am
Hi Asmcom:

I have sent payment as requested; I am too new here to send you a private message, so I am just posting here so you know the money should be either there or on the way. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

mediafor24
Can you please email us with your Name, Address and Telephone Number for the courier.

Hayley

UHD Friendly Drive Team

uhdfriendydrives@gmail.com
SpoonerUK

Post by SpoonerUK »

Just thought i'd pipe in and say what a fantastic experience I have had with Asmcom. I ordered a BDR-XS07TUHD just before Christmas, and i'm very happy with my purchase!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

SpoonerUK wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:22 pm
Just thought i'd pipe in and say what a fantastic experience I have had with Asmcom. I ordered a BDR-XS07TUHD just before Christmas, and i'm very happy with my purchase!
Thank you for your review of our service and products.

We hope you are enjoying your new Pioneer Slot drive.

I wish you health and happiness.

doctak

Post by doctak »

Great service from Asmcom!

Purchased a Pioneer BDR-XD07TB which was received today. Came well packaged in a nice carry case inside the retail box and with a power adapter.

Got a lot of useful information about the drive and how to correctly setup and use MakeMKV, some of which I had no idea about until reading the emails sent.

Definitely a 5 star service! To say I'm chuffed would be an understatement !

Thank you, Asmcom!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

doctak wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:35 pm
Great service from Asmcom!

Purchased a Pioneer BDR-XD07TB which was received today. Came well packaged in a nice carry case inside the retail box and with a power adapter.

Got a lot of useful information about the drive and how to correctly setup and use MakeMKV, some of which I had no idea about until reading the emails sent.

Definitely a 5 star service! To say I'm chuffed would be an understatement !

Thank you, Asmcom!
We are glad to hear all went well and that you are happy with your new LibreDrive-friendly optical drive. Many thanks for your positive review. It means a lot to us when a customer takes the time to leave a nice review.

Regards Clare.

UHD Friendly Drive Team
BlackMesa

Post by BlackMesa »

asmcom wrote:
BlackMesa wrote:

Hello,

Just a quick comment to say a big thank you to Asmcom. The drive I previously purchased from them went faulty after nine months, and true to their word offered a years warrenty. After sending it back, they swapped it over for a brand new unit and shipped it back next day. Great service, thank you! :D
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

BlackMesa wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:15 am
asmcom wrote:
BlackMesa wrote:

Hello,

Just a quick comment to say a big thank you to Asmcom. The drive I previously purchased from them went faulty after nine months, and true to their word offered a years warrenty. After sending it back, they swapped it over for a brand new unit and shipped it back next day. Great service, thank you! :D
Thank you for your post. We have had a number of failures with this Verbatim model, 43888 and have decided that we will not restock due to reliability problems. We are sure you be happy with the BDR-XD07T as we have never had a faulty unit to date.

gendaduki09

Post by gendaduki09 »

Hi asmcom! Do you maybe know when bdr-xs07tuhd or bdr-213ebk will be in stock? Thanks! :D
dmdmmatt4

Post by dmdmmatt4 »

Hi @asmcom .. I've tried emailing a couple of times now and no response. I'm emailing from gmail, to your gmail account. I sent the last email on 3rd Jan, and just sent another one now. I wonder if my email is particularly spammy .. ?! I've not found any responses in my gmail spam folders either.
Shall I DM you my email address and see if you can email me succesfully .. ?