(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Baronbuzby wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:24 am
Hi there

Just checking in regarding the order I placed yesterday for the Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD. You offered me a great price but wanted to check that it’s been despatched?

It’s the one to Maidenhead with the power supply.

David
Hello David,

My brother passed away yesterday unexpectedly, and no customer's drives went out. Confirm you have received credit we sent you, as we did not hear back from you.

Today we posted your drive and credited you the SRD delivery of £12.99.

Asmcom
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
Rudi_E

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Rudi_E »

Hi.
I'm new to the 4k UHD ripping drives, only dabbled in 1080p previously, is the BDR-XS07TUHD the best, fastest drive for ripping. My priority is ripping 4K UHD movies in full quality, not burning or transcoding to other formats.

Tips appreciated. Would want to buy a drive shipped to Norway, but we can take the details on email.

-Andreas
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Rudi_E wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:04 pm
Hi.
I'm new to the 4k UHD ripping drives, only dabbled in 1080p previously, is the BDR-XS07TUHD the best, fastest drive for ripping. My priority is ripping 4K UHD movies in full quality, not burning or transcoding to other formats.

Tips appreciated. Would want to buy a drive shipped to Norway, but we can take the details on email.

-Andreas
Sorry we only do email for orders, try one of the other sellers.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
gloor13

Post by gloor13 »

Hello,
After having experienced ripping failures of 4K discs using the LG BH16NS55 drive and MakeMKV with most of the latest 4K releases I bought, I really became desperate, especially in view of other fellows who were struggling with the same problems (see for example viewtopic.php?t=28146 and viewtopic.php?t=26155). The solution was near, when I found the "Ultimate UHD drives flashing guide" (viewtopic.php?p=74718#p74718). So, I contacted Asmcom and promptly received an offer, which did leave nothing to be desired. I was provided with infos and guides covering all the questions one can have. I ordered the cross-flashed Pioneer BDR-S12XLT and received it in no time perfectly packaged. To my surprise EVERY 4K disc which wasn't rippable with the LG drive before, now could be ripped without any problem, just flawless!

Asmcom is open to special requests too: Since I was so enthusiastic about my purchase of the Pioneer drive, I wanted another one. So, I asked for a specific Pioneer drive they didn't list in their range of products. Consequently, to my delight, I immediately was offered this drive, and not least fairly priced.

All in all, Asmcom is terrific in every respect! Many thanks! :D
Daniel
dmdmmatt4

Post by dmdmmatt4 »

Anyone getting responses from asmcom? I've sent two emails now..
hanter

Post by hanter »

Hi

Asmcom just posted that his brother passed away a couple days ago, unexpectedly (see a couple of posts back).
Perhaps it may be an idea to allow for some time and space to mourn and process for a while.

Regards
H.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

hanter wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:43 pm
Hi

Asmcom just posted that his brother passed away a couple days ago unexpectedly (see a couple of posts back).
Perhaps it may be an idea to allow some time and space to mourn and process for a while.

Regards
H.
Thank you for your respect, and yes, it is very tough for me at present even to consider looking at my email. I appreciate your sincere thoughts.

Asmcom
RMED24

Post by RMED24 »

asmcom wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:44 pm

Thank you for your respect, and yes, it is very tough for me at present even to consider looking at my email. I appreciate your sincere thoughts.

Asmcom
Hey man I'm so sorry for your loss. I sincerely wish you and your family the best in coming to terms with what has happened. If you feel like you need some time away then I'm sure most of us would understand why.
Rudi_E

Post by Rudi_E »

asmcom wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:46 am
Rudi_E wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:04 pm
Hi.

-Andreas
Sorry we only do email for orders, try one of the other sellers.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
Sorry for not understanding your reply. Do you mean you don’t sell to Norway? Or don’t have the player mentioned? Which player would you recommend that is fastest for ripping 4k, if not this one?
dcoke22

Post by dcoke22 »

Rudi_E wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:56 pm
Sorry for not understanding your reply. Do you mean you don’t sell to Norway? Or don’t have the player mentioned? Which player would you recommend that is fastest for ripping 4k, if not this one?
The forum's rules allow for the sellers to advertise here, but don't allow them to actually conduct business here. That has to be done elsewhere, typically via email. Also, a few posts back, Asmcom posted they had an unexpected death in the family, so they might be slow to respond.
Rudi_E

Post by Rudi_E »

dcoke22 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:45 pm
Rudi_E wrote:
The forum's rules allow for the sellers to advertise here, but don't allow them to actually conduct business here. That has to be done elsewhere, typically via email. Also, a few posts back, Asmcom posted they had an unexpected death in the family, so they might be slow to respond.
I understand. He should take some time and focus on himself and his family. There’s absolutely no rush or urgency on my part.

I’m navigating uhd-players and have realised that in order to get local audio for my son, I’m better off ripping it myself.

And since I’ve heard and read good things about asmcom as a seller, I’ll wait until he’s ready to do business again.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Rudi_E wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:03 am
dcoke22 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:45 pm
Rudi_E wrote:
I understand. He should take some time and focus on himself and his family. There’s absolutely no rush or urgency on my part.

I’m navigating uhd-players and have realised that in order to get local audio for my son, I’m better off ripping it myself.

And since I’ve heard and read good things about asmcom as a seller, I’ll wait until he’s ready to do business again.
If you want to purchase a Libre-Drive-friendly drive from us. Please email us with the item number you are interested in. Please provide your Name, Full Address, and we will send you a quotation.

We do not discuss business-related issues or queries on the open forum. We prefer you email us as we can keep track of all queries in our database.

Please be advised that we cannot discuss special offers on the eBay message system. These offers must be discussed via email.

Kind Regards,

(UHD Friendly Drives Team)

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
ictbydesign

Post by ictbydesign »

Just taken receipt of a Pioneer Pioneer BDR-213EBK from Asmcom, my second drive from them.

Service second to non and quick turnround.

Many thanks for supplying this drive, it works like a dream.
mediafor24

Post by mediafor24 »

Hi:
I am brand new to the forum, but certainly not new to this topic. I have been ripping my own discs for a very long time, and I am a huge proponent of having my own private collections, like everyone else here. Anyway, I started working on UHD back a few years ago and still have the same Asus drive I purchased for that function. It's been a great drive, no complaints at all with it, but I would like to purchase some more of the UHD friendly drives and because I am new to this forum, I cannot yet send a private message to ASMCOM to discuss my needs. Anyway, I am looking forward to being a member of this community. I have used MakeMKV successfully on Open SUSE Leap as well as Windows. I prefer to use Linux where I can, but have mainly used the AnyDVD product to achieve rips. Looking forward to hearing from you :)
BlackMesa

Post by BlackMesa »

Sorry to hear of your loss at this time of year; condolences.

The Pioneer drive I got from yourselves has died after only 9 months; I'm not sure if it's the enclosure or the drive itself. I've emailed you my details and order# to see if you can help. Hope to hear back from you soon. Thank you.