(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

AlexHaden wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:58 pm
Hi, can you let me know how to order please? I have emailed a week ago

Thanks
Hello Alex,

We have no record of your email. Can you please email to this address:

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Hayley
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
AlexHaden

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by AlexHaden »

Will do! I’ll send it from my home email, rather than my anon one I use on forums 🫡

Thank you.

Have been looking on eBay at the Pioneer BDR-XD07T/B/S, 4K Blu-ray, Libredrive Friendly with BDR-XD07TUHD FW 1-04

Am hovering over the purchase button :)

I think I’ve figured out that the UHD aspect is not supported by DVD Fab, but that’s fine. Happy to move to MakeMKV.

My only residual question, is that the drive as a normal blu ray, should work with Fab, even though it won’t do UHD?
Anthepioneer

Post by Anthepioneer »

Hi,

I've Just bought a Pioneer BDR-213EBK pre flashed from Asmcom. It arrived today & is installed, I have just ripped my first UHD disk with success. Thanks for the terrific service & all the updates on the progress of my order.

Highly recommended.

Anthony
Peterborough UK
Anthony
Peterborough (UK)
JediBitch

Post by JediBitch »

I've been trying to buy a drive from asmcom for the last few weeks but it's been like banging my head against a brick wall.

I asked for a slim external drive which was preferably a top loader but each time I received a quote it was for an internal drive.

I'm not sure why this was the case but in the end our communication broke down.

I'm still looking for a drive so if anyone has a slim, external, usb drive that can rip 4k uhd bluray discs and can ship to the UK, please get in touch.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

JediBitch wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:26 am
I've been trying to buy a drive from asmcom for the last few weeks but it's been like banging my head against a brick wall.

I asked for a slim external drive which was preferably a top loader but each time I received a quote it was for an internal drive.

I'm still looking for a drive so if anyone has a slim, external, usb drive that can rip 4k uhd bluray discs and can ship to the UK, please get in touch.
Please can someone deal with this customer. He seems to not understand that a DX2 with drive fitted is an external drive with USB 3.0 connection. After 24 emails we give up lol :mrgreen:
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Anthepioneer wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:48 pm
Hi,

I've Just bought a Pioneer BDR-213EBK pre flashed from Asmcom. It arrived today & is installed, I have just ripped my first UHD disk with success. Thanks for the terrific service & all the updates on the progress of my order.

Highly recommended.

Anthony
Peterborough UK
Hello Anthony,

Thanks for the lovely review, we wish all customers were as easy to deal with as you. You have our Whatapps if you have any issues.

Hayley
georgesgiralt

Post by georgesgiralt »

Hello Asmcom,
Are the prices in the first post of this thread current ? And do you have stock to sell ?
My BU40N is starting to misbehave and I suspect it is dying. So I would have to buy a replacement.... And better to buy from someone knowing what it is selling and with a warranty it will work with my MakeMKV license....
kOGhuw1F4mJUt7WmDhbN

Post by kOGhuw1F4mJUt7WmDhbN »

Hi All,

I'm usually not one to post reviews, but I recently purchased a Pioneer BDR-213EBK w/ Vantec DX2 enclosure from Asmcom and had a great experience! It was pre-flashed with BDR-S13JX firmware 1.03 for LibreDrive compatibility, and I was ripping my UHD collection within a week of my initial email asking about purchasing a drive. Exceptional customer service, quick shipping, and great product!

Now my only problem is that I'm running out of hard drive space, haha. :D

Jordan
United States
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

asmcom wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:05 pm
JediBitch wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:26 am

Please can someone deal with this customer. He seems to not understand that a DX2 with drive fitted is an external drive with USB 3.0 connection. After 24 emails we give up lol :mrgreen:
The customer wants a Pioneer top loader, so a BDR-XD07. It's not hard. Asmcom, you may be the only one in the world that has stock.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG + Others) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://uhdenableddrives.com
p1trson

Post by p1trson »

Hi there,

I'm interested to buy 4kUHD drive from you :)

I've sent an email to uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com to discuss which one would you recommend.

Looking for your response!

Cheers
Uelen

Post by Uelen »

Hello Asmcom, I'm interested in buying a flashed drive. I and have sent an email for further discussion.
Looking forward to your reply, Thanks.
KlingsporC

Post by KlingsporC »

Hello Asmcom,

After backing up all of my bluray discs I want to move forward and backing up my 4K-discs. I understand the easiest way to do this, since my current Asus-drive isn't supported, is to obtain drive from You. I have just sent you an email!

Thanks in advance,
Christian
Laptop-Professional

Post by Laptop-Professional »

Hello asmcom and the team here,

I've send an email as I'm looking to purchase the Pioneer BDR-XD07T Cross-Flashed to BDR-XD07TUHD. I thought I'd make my first forum post here too since I've only just made an account here after reaching out on ebay. Hopefully you still have stock as they seem popular/were sold out on ebay.

Cheers,
LP
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Laptop-Professional wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:15 am
Hello asmcom and the team here,

I've send an email as I'm looking to purchase the Pioneer BDR-XD07T Cross-Flashed to BDR-XD07TUHD. I thought I'd make my first forum post here too since I've only just made an account here after reaching out on ebay. Hopefully you still have stock as they seem popular/were sold out on ebay.

Cheers,
LP
No problem, we can supply this model. Please contact us at the email below.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
asmcom

Pioneer BDR-XD0S07TS with firmware BDR-XS07TUHD on Super Deal with 10% discount, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service

Post by asmcom »

Deleted
Last edited by asmcom on Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.