(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £109.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

killswitch73 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:48 pm
Hi . Does the 30% discount valid after I buy the drive and test the software free trial first or or is it only available with the purchase of the drive at the same time ?

Also what is postage to UK ? (Scottish borders Not highlands)

John
Hello John,

Thank you for your enquiry, and we hope life is treating you well. We communicate by email to keep track of all queries in our database. Please email the address below.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
killswitch73

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £109.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by killswitch73 »

Hi I have sent an email.

Thanks
buffs

Post by buffs »

Hi Asmcom,

Sending email now regarding the Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD.
russo109

Post by russo109 »

Thought I would share my experiences with using Asmcom. Made an enquiry on Thursday about possibly ordering a USB 3.0 External Vantec DX2 Enclosure 5 with the Pioneer BDR-S12UHT on firmware 1-03. Received a quotation a little while later, after a few clarification emails, confirmed the order and paid via PayPal which Asmcom (provided excellent instructions on how to use).

A few hours later I had confirmation emails off them with instruction on how to use etc. and a tracking number. The unit was posted on Friday with a free upgrade to next day delivery and has just arrived today Saturday (I live in S Wales, UK).

I've plugged the Pioneer in and worked straight away stright out of the box. MarkMKV recognized the drive no problem's and I'm just ripping my first UHD Blu-ray as trail -the drive is very quiet can't hear it all while the ripping is going on!

Asmcon has provided excellent instructions and support all the way through so would defiantly recommend using them and this set up! :D
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

russo109 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:50 pm
Thought I would share my experiences with using Asmcom. Made an enquiry on Thursday about possibly ordering a USB 3.0 External Vantec DX2 Enclosure 5 with the Pioneer BDR-S12UHT on firmware 1-03. Received a quotation a little while later, after a few clarification emails, confirmed the order and paid via PayPal which Asmcom (provided excellent instructions on how to use).

A few hours later I had confirmation emails off them with instruction on how to use etc. and a tracking number. The unit was posted on Friday with a free upgrade to next day delivery and has just arrived today Saturday (I live in S Wales, UK).

I've plugged the Pioneer in and worked straight away stright out of the box. MarkMKV recognized the drive no problem's and I'm just ripping my first UHD Blu-ray as trail -the drive is very quiet can't hear it all while the ripping is going on!

Asmcon has provided excellent instructions and support all the way through, so would definitely recommend using them and this set-up! :D
Delighted to hear all went well, and thank you for the lovely review, it means a lot to our team.

Clare

UHD FriendlyDrive Team
go.uhdfriendlydrives.co.uk
blacktoe

Post by blacktoe »

Another very satisfied customer here.

This is the second drive I've bought from Asmcom and both experiences have been very positive.

I was in touch via email to ask for advice on a new drive and within minutes had an email with some recommendations and details on what was available. Subsequent emails to confirm a quote and make payment were all speedy and very clear at every stage.

I ordered a Pioneer BDR-S12XLT Cross-Flashed to BDR-S12UHT with firmware 1-02, fitted to a Vantec DX2, which was sent quickly and was very well packaged. The drive worked like a dream straight out of the box, no issues with MakeMKV recognising and reading UHDs that I'd previously had issues with.

Would very happily buy from Asmcom again and recommend them to others.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

blacktoe wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:29 am
Another very satisfied customer here.

This is the second drive I've bought from Asmcom and both experiences have been very positive.

I was in touch via email to ask for advice on a new drive and within minutes had an email with some recommendations and details on what was available. Subsequent emails to confirm a quote and make payment were all speedy and very clear at every stage.

I ordered a Pioneer BDR-S12XLT Cross-Flashed to BDR-S12UHT with firmware 1-02, fitted to a Vantec DX2, which was sent quickly and was very well packaged. The drive worked like a dream straight out of the box, no issues with MakeMKV recognising and reading UHDs that I'd previously had issues with.

Would very happily buy from Asmcom again and recommend them to others.
We appreciate your kind comments and wish you health & happiness.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
killswitch73

Post by killswitch73 »

I’m so skeptical using friends and family after being scammed before.

Why can’t I use goods & services and I myself pay the fee myself ? Would get more sales too.

The reviews on here too just seem to perfect with grammar.

I’m not saying I will get scammed but when people like me have been it really puts you off.
asmcom

Pioneer BDR-XD07TB/S on Super Deal with 10% discount, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Pioneer BDR-XD07T CF BDR-XD07TUHD, 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer, Libre-Drive Friendly with firmware 1-04

Item 10 & 11 - Pioneer BDR-XD07T CF BDR-XD07TUHD, 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer, Libre-Drive Friendly with firmware 1-04.

Super Deal !!!

The Silver Model costs £136.99 minus 7% = £127.40 plus £10.23 for the Pioneer Power Supply, plus the postage cost. This offer is only for MakeMKV forum members.

The Black model costs £143.99 minus 10% = £133.91 plus £10.23 for the Pioneer Power Supply plus the postage cost. This offer is only for MakeMKV forum members.

We recommend the purchase of the Power Supply. This model is a host-powered drive, which can work without the power supply, but sometimes, there can be issues with some computer systems.

Item 10 & 11------------------------https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266083517020

The performance of the BDR-XD07T Cross-Flashed to BDR-XD07TUHD is of a very high standard, and the quality of the Pioneer drive is outstanding. It is excellent at burning and reading discs. This drive is a top loader type and is extremely quiet in operation. The drive has read every 4K disc I have tested, all with no problems. The drive does not have the AACS 2.0 Crypto Chip. It has the same functions as a Pioneer BDR-XD07TUHD and will read and back up 4K UHD discs. Having no crypto chip does not make much of a difference, as most people use VLC or another media player for unofficial playback. Cyberlink PowerDVD HD has very stringent criteria relating to hardware, and VLC is more straightforward.

When you insert a disc in the Pioneer drive, it reads the 4k disc within 2 to 3 seconds, with none of these loud seeking noises for 10 to 15 seconds that you get with the Hitachi or ASUS desktop drives. You can walk away now and know that when you come back, the disc will be completed successfully, and there will be no read errors

Item 10 & 11 - Pioneer BDR-XD07T Cross-Flashed to BDR-XD07TUHD Main Features

• Blu-ray writer with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray playback

• M-DISC™ & BDXL Support

• USB Bus Powered

• Supports MakeMKV, Leawo Prof. Media 11 All-in-one Pack & AnyDVDHD if MakeMKV is installed.

• Extremely Reliable and will read 4K discs better than the Hitachi or the ASUS drives, No Sleep Bug & very quiet operation while running

• It reads a 4K UHD Blu-ray Discs Guaranteed!

• 12 Months Warranty with UHD Friendly Drives. No need to register a warranty; we will do this for you.

• Please note: The item is brand new in a Retail Box.

• Linux Ubuntu, Mint & Manjaro Tested and Supported. Please do not order other versions of Linux which have not been tested yet. If you have any queries, please get in touch with us.

The BDR-XD07TB is one of the world's smallest and lightest portable BD/DVD/CD burners supporting BDXL and M-DISC. The ultra-compact 133×133mm USB 3.0 drive can read and write to all BDXL discs1, including BD-R triple-layer 100GB media, BD-R quad-layer 128GB media, and BD-RE triple layer 100GB media, as well as conventional Blu-ray discs (single-layer 25GB media and dual-layer 50GB media). In addition, the portable device, measuring only 133mm (W) X 133mm (D) X 14.8mm (H) and weighing a mere 230g, also can be powered directly via USB (no AC adaptor required)

The BDR-XD07TB includes CyberLink Software, "CyberLink Media Suite 10 only for Windows OS. It can be downloaded through the WEB. The product key for free download is included. PowerDVD™14 delivers award-winning playback software and will even upscale standard-definition content to high-definition quality. Power Director® 15 LE allows you to import your home movies, edit them, and then upload them to social media sites. Finally, power2Go® 8 allows you to burn your valuable files to Blu-ray (including triple and quad-layer BDXL discs), DVD or CD media. With BDXL and M-DISC support, you can now back up your files with fewer discs than ever before, and since the drive is portable and USB bus-powered, all of this can be done virtually anywhere
Last edited by asmcom on Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asmcom

(Asmcom:) Refurbished Pioneer BDR-209EBK with BDR-S11JX £109.99 Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Deleted
Last edited by asmcom on Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer BDR-213EBK with BDR-S13JX, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Pioneer BDR-213EBK with BDR-S13JX is now available. Twelve months warranty with these models.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

UHD Friendly Drives Team

Item 3------------------------https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225796100804

Item 8------------------------https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225796100804
Last edited by asmcom on Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:13 am, edited 15 times in total.
AlexHaden

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by AlexHaden »

Morning,

Are you still selling? I’m looking to buy an external usb drive that’s 4k friendly

Thanks,
ryankrol

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by ryankrol »

Hey asmcom!

I've just emailed you regarding some trouble I've been having ordering on ebay. Just posting here in case I got the wrong email :) Could you DM me when you get a chance?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

ryankrol wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:14 pm
Hey asmcom!

I've just emailed you regarding some trouble I've been having ordering on ebay. Just posting here in case I got the wrong email :) Could you DM me when you get a chance?
Order packed, tested & ready to go on Monday morning

Hayley

UHD Friendly Drive Team :mrgreen:
AlexHaden

Post by AlexHaden »

Hi, can you let me know how to order please? I have emailed a week ago

Thanks