(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
ironboy

"Just another report" about the excellent service of Asmcom 😉

Post by ironboy »

For me, Asmcom has set a whole new level of customer service. Although Asmcom has been on vacation, they responded to my mails/inquiries within a few hours in a super friendly and competent manner. The device (Pioneer BDR-XS07UHD) was even delivered before the announced delivery date, not least because Asmcom has upgraded the delivery, as a small thank you, free of charge to express. The device reached me in perfect condition and works great. I also found the little extra tips for e.g. MakeMKV settings via email very helpful (again a smal but perfect example of the great customer care). I hope that this device will serve me as long and as well as my old one, but if I need another device in the future, I will definitely order from Asmcom again.

Thanks again and keep going!
Torsten
asmcom

Re: "Just another report" about the excellent service of Asmcom 😉

Post by asmcom »

ironboy wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:15 pm
For me, Asmcom has set a whole new level of customer service. Although Asmcom has been on vacation, they responded to my mails/inquiries within a few hours in a super friendly and competent manner. The device (Pioneer BDR-XS07UHD) was even delivered before the announced delivery date, not least because Asmcom has upgraded the delivery, as a small thank you, free of charge to express. The device reached me in perfect condition and works great. I also found the little extra tips for e.g. MakeMKV settings via email very helpful (again a smal but perfect example of the great customer care). I hope that this device will serve me as long and as well as my old one, but if I need another device in the future, I will definitely order from Asmcom again.

Thanks again and keep going!
Torsten
Thank you Torsten for such a lovely review of our services, it means a lot to us. It quite funny at the moment as we are dealing with five customers all from Germany, two of which are called Torsten and the other three are called Thorsten. This must be a popular name in Germany, and dealing with the emails can be fun! Lol

We visit Germany quite often and really like the Country. The high standards of manufactured products in Germany are nothing short of amazing. Bavaria is a very nice area, and we plan to go there over Christmas.

You have purchased a brilliant drive, and we am sure you will be very happy with the performance.

Kind Regards

UHD Friendly Drives Team :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
GabGab

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £109.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by GabGab »

Ordered and received my Pioneer Portable BDR-XD07TS Top Loading 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer within 48hrs of requesting a quote.

Fantastic communication and service throughout. They even upgraded my postage free of charge, couldn’t ask for more.

Been spending the morning burning my first batch Blu-rays with a little to no fuss whatsoever.

Highly recommend!
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) SuperDeal!!!, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Item 12 - Super Deal £129.99 minus 5% for MakeMKV Members = £123.49

Pioneer BDR-UD04 is now available with Vertbatim Premium enclosure and luxury carry case. This is a super deal as you get a Luxury Travel Case, USB C Cable and USB Micro B with Y Cable. 5% discount for MakeMKV forum members, This discount is not available through eBay

Item 12------------------------https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266144653408

eBay is closed at present; contact us direct by email.

When you insert a disc in the Pioneer drive, it reads the 4k disc within 2 to 3 seconds, with none of these loud seeking noises for 10 to 15 seconds that you get with the Hitachi or ASUS desktop drives. You can walk away now and know when you come back that the disc will be completed successfully and there will be no read errors. We find that ASUS and Hitachi's desktop drives have a 6 to 10% failure rate with 3-layer discs.

Things have moved on in the world of 4K optical drives. The most significant change is that the Pioneer drives can now read 4K Blu-rays. Pioneer has always been a higher quality-build when it comes to optical drives.

All MakeMKV forum members can receive a 5% discount by dealing directly with UHD Friendy Drives and paying through Paypal Direct. In addition, return MakeMKV customers qualify for a 7% discount.

This offer is only for MakeMKV customers. We do not offer this discount on eBay. If you are interested in this offer, please contact us at our email below.

If you have customs queries, please get in touch with us at the email address below, which is as follows:

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Birch

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £109.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Birch »

Ordered my Pioneer BDR-S12XLT / Vantec as clumsy me required a robust desktop drive. Works a treat and looks good too!
Packed well, and all done with a few emails.
Can't better the service received within 48hrs of requesting a quote.
sjd101

Post by sjd101 »

Lots of positive comments on here and I can only back all of them up. Super friendly, super service. Could not have tried to do more to try and resolve my issue. Even offered to remote into my PC to have a look at the settings. Returned my drive really quickly. Packaged like it was Christmas. If you need any help or advice or technical support Asmcom is without doubt the person to talk to. Can't recommend highly enough.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

sjd101 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:43 pm
Lots of positive comments on here and I can only back all of them up. Super friendly, super service. Could not have tried to do more to try and resolve my issue. Even offered to remote into my PC to have a look at the settings. Returned my drive really quickly. Packaged like it was Christmas. If you need any help or advice or technical support Asmcom is without doubt the person to talk to. Can't recommend highly enough.
Thank you sjd101 for review of our service.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
alevanic

Post by alevanic »

Everything was said in previous positive comments. I have nothing to add, only words of praise.
I ordered BDR-S12XLT drive. Package was sent quickly and it was very well secured. Excellent service and support.
Thank you.
alfabarry

Post by alfabarry »

Great service. The Pioneer drive was a revelation after my flaky and noisy Asus bluray drive. It works really well with Manjaro Linux: both for makeMKV and for direct play using VLC (after placing KEYDB.cfg in config directory and initialising using makeMKV). Lots of helpful information also supplied for use on other operating systems.
capn13

Post by capn13 »

Browsing this thread I am unsure what else I can add to the many - well deserved - positive comments! I might as well assume I'll duplicate much but will nonetheless tell you my story :D

I had a set of requirements (bluray + 4K, external, quiet, modern, read-write) with the target systems being Debian Linux and Windows10.

I reached out to Asmcom with those requirements mid-week - actually quite late at night, with me just "getting around to things" before bedtime. Thinking no more of it, I retired to rest my weary head.

Imagine my surprise next morning, when I saw that a reply was waiting in my Inbox - from last night! All thoughts of breakfast (temporarily) banished, I perused specs and costings, aided by the helpful PDF attachments (several manufacturer drive specs and an overview guide).

I was very impressed by these thoughtful additions given that I've had my share of poor communications with vendors of enterprise-level equipment.

A decision made, I checked with the Procurement Director - my wife :D

Procurement authorisation was granted (well, what she actually said was "Will this finally let you re-rip all those disks that don't work properly on Kodi?") and I replied to Asmcom with all relevant details.

I had decided on a Pioneer BDR-S12UHT, LibreDrive flashed, contained within a Vantec DX2 enclosure.

Now, my reply and payment happened quite late in the working day on a Wednesday, and with us living off the British mainland, I figured the drive would arrive next week.

Well, there was a double surprise in store: not only did Asmcom very kindly upgrade my delivery to Special Delivery Next Day - along with yet another info email and photos of the parcel shipping label - but the parcel arrived with the morning post that Friday.

The packing was exemplary and I lost no time placing my new device alongside my towering cases of computer power. Recognition and use in Windows and Debian Linux was fine and working - what more can one want - and I have already re-ripped several problematic disks. Testing of write performance is pending because I forgot to actually buy some writeable disks!

I will add again, that the screenshots and guidance information in Asmcom's email were most helpful and I think this is a detail of the service that really elevates it. The Pioneer BDR-S12UHT is a wonderful drive and just in case anyone else is thinking of the Vantec DX2 enclosure, I'd recommend that too. The enclosure has a rear-mounted power-switch which is getting rarer these days - you get what you pay for.

Finishing off, I am clearly echoing all other satisfied buyers when I say that I heartily endorse this vendor and will be buying from them again. Happy Sunday!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

capn13 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:29 am
Browsing this thread I am unsure what else I can add to the many - well deserved - positive comments! I might as well assume I'll duplicate much but will nonetheless tell you my story :D

I had a set of requirements (bluray + 4K, external, quiet, modern, read-write) with the target systems being Debian Linux and Windows10.

I reached out to Asmcom with those requirements mid-week - actually quite late at night, with me just "getting around to things" before bedtime. Thinking no more of it, I retired to rest my weary head.

Imagine my surprise next morning, when I saw that a reply was waiting in my Inbox - from last night! All thoughts of breakfast (temporarily) banished, I perused specs and costings, aided by the helpful PDF attachments (several manufacturer drive specs and an overview guide).

I was very impressed by these thoughtful additions given that I've had my share of poor communications with vendors of enterprise-level equipment.

A decision made, I checked with the Procurement Director - my wife :D

Procurement authorisation was granted (well, what she actually said was "Will this finally let you re-rip all those disks that don't work properly on Kodi?") and I replied to Asmcom with all relevant details.

I had decided on a Pioneer BDR-S12UHT, LibreDrive flashed, contained within a Vantec DX2 enclosure.

Now, my reply and payment happened quite late in the working day on a Wednesday, and with us living off the British mainland, I figured the drive would arrive next week.

Well, there was a double surprise in store: not only did Asmcom very kindly upgrade my delivery to Special Delivery Next Day - along with yet another info email and photos of the parcel shipping label - but the parcel arrived with the morning post that Friday.

The packing was exemplary and I lost no time placing my new device alongside my towering cases of computer power. Recognition and use in Windows and Debian Linux was fine and working - what more can one want - and I have already re-ripped several problematic disks. Testing of write performance is pending because I forgot to actually buy some writeable disks!

I will add again, that the screenshots and guidance information in Asmcom's email were most helpful and I think this is a detail of the service that really elevates it. The Pioneer BDR-S12UHT is a wonderful drive and just in case anyone else is thinking of the Vantec DX2 enclosure, I'd recommend that too. The enclosure has a rear-mounted power-switch which is getting rarer these days - you get what you pay for.

Finishing off, I am clearly echoing all other satisfied buyers when I say that I heartily endorse this vendor and will be buying from them again. Happy Sunday!
Hello Capn13,

This review has us totally blown away. You have made the UHD Friendly Team feel good, and all our hard efforts are paying off. Thank you for the excellent review and the time taken to type and upload.

We do try very hard on customer service and are glad that you feel good with our products and service.

UHD Friendly Team

Hayley :mrgreen:
gabefallen1

Post by gabefallen1 »

Let me start by saying im very dyslexic and i really struggle with typing sending emails and am a major walking techno phobe,

and i am a million % happy with my purchase from Asmcom fantastic company to deal with they where very patient even on Sunday evening when i sent funds for the pioneer bdr-xd07ts i shortly later received pictures of the shipping labels and confirmation of tracking number, it was posted early morning monday and by tuesday night i was ripping my home 4k colection, they went above and beyond to help me with emails of how to use step by step guides and i was kept informed of the process the entire time.

so to Asmcom i say from bottom of heart thank you so much guys and gals will be directing many many freinds your way.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

gabefallen1 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:44 pm
Let me start by saying im very dyslexic and i really struggle with typing sending emails and am a major walking techno phobe,

and i am a million % happy with my purchase from Asmcom fantastic company to deal with they where very patient even on Sunday evening when i sent funds for the pioneer bdr-xd07ts i shortly later received pictures of the shipping labels and confirmation of tracking number, it was posted early morning monday and by tuesday night i was ripping my home 4k colection, they went above and beyond to help me with emails of how to use step by step guides and i was kept informed of the process the entire time.

so to Asmcom i say from bottom of heart thank you so much guys and gals will be directing many many freinds your way.
We appreciate your kind comments, and wish you health & happiness.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
asmcom

(Asmcom:) Super Deal!!! Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD 1-02, £206.99, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Item 2 - £229.99 minus 10% for MakeMKV Members = £206.99 Super Deal !!!

Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD 4K Ultra HD slim slot portable USB 3.1 Burner

Overview - BDR-XS07TUHD

A fantastic top-of-the-range flagship Pioneer 4K Ultra Blu-ray UHD Slim Drive. Extremely Quiet, Very High Performance & Fantastic looking drive. The performance of the BDR-XS07TUHD is of a very high standard, and the quality of the Pioneer drive is outstanding. When you insert a disc in the Pioneer drive, it reads the 4k disc within 2 to 3 seconds, and there is none of these loud seeking noises for 10 to 15 seconds that you get with the Hitachi or ASUS desktop drives; it just reads the disc immediately. You can walk away and know when I come back that the disc will be completed successfully and there will be no read errors. The BDR-XS07TUHD slim slot portable USB 3.1 Gen1(3.0) BD/DVD/CD burner is Pioneer's next-generation Blu-ray Disc burner. The drive supports 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray playback using CyberLink software or VLC for unofficial playback. The BDR-XS07TUHD has a smooth slot-loading mechanism that is dependable, dustproof, and quiet.

The drive supports BDXL and M-DISC format and can read and write to all BDXL discs1, including BD-R triple-layer 100GB media, BD-R quad-layer 128GB media, and BD-RE triple layer 100GB media, as well as conventional Blu-ray discs (single-layer 25GB media and dual-layer 50GB media). The portable device, measuring only 135mm (W) X 135mm (D) X 18.0mm (H) and weighing a mere 280g, also can be powered directly via USB (no AC adaptor required). Support 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray playback. We offer a power supply for this model, which we recommend customers purchase.

Main Features

• Blu-ray writer with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray playback.
• USB 3.1 Gen1(3.0).
• It is equipped with a USB Type-C connector.
• Slot Loading Mechanism.
• Auto Quiet, Power-Read?, and Pure-Read 4+ features.
• Supports up to 6x writing speed on BD-R & BD-R DL media
• Supports BDXL, Blu-ray, DVD, and CD media
• It can be installed horizontally or vertically to save valuable desk space.
• Long-term data protection with M-DISC?
• Includes Bonus Software PowerDVD? 14, Power2Go8®, PowerDirector15 LE, Instant Burn5, Label Print2.5, PhotoDirector8 LE, ColorDirector5 LE & AudioDirector7 LE. A product key is provided with the drive, and software can be downloaded.
killswitch73

Post by killswitch73 »

Hi . Does the 30% discount valid after I buy the drive and test the software free trial first or or is it only available with the purchase of the drive at the same time ?

Also what is postage to UK ? (Scottish borders Not highlands)

John