Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (4K UHD)

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
Embattle

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (4K UHD)

Post by Embattle »

This is the first time I've had a problem with a disc, I've also got a copy of the KEYDB.cfg file in the .MakeMKV Data directory and still no joy.

I've submitted the MKB20_v76_Willy_Wonka_and_the_Chocolate_Factory_5D29 file now.
GagHalfrunt

Re: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (4K UHD)

Post by GagHalfrunt »

It's not just you. I'm guessing they must have done a new pressing as I have the same issue, it's in UK packaging and I submitted the dump last week.
MrPenguin

Post by MrPenguin »

Embattle wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:26 am
I've submitted the MKB20_v76_Willy_Wonka_and_the_Chocolate_Factory_5D29 file now.
The latest KEYDB.cfg file contains many entries for this movie, so does copying this file into MakeMKV's data directory (i.e. where MakeMKV also writes its TGZ dump files) and restarting MakeMKV help?
GagHalfrunt

Post by GagHalfrunt »

MrPenguin wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:46 pm
The latest KEYDB.cfg file contains many entries for this movie, so does copying this file into MakeMKV's data directory (i.e. where MakeMKV also writes its TGZ dump files) and restarting MakeMKV help?
I was sure I tried this before but in my case, yes it did fix it. Thanks! I just assumed it was a newer pressing as this has been out on UHD for ages.
Embattle

Post by Embattle »

MrPenguin wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:46 pm
Embattle wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:26 am
The other day it didn't, the newer one from today has done the trick.