dump file MKB20_v77_The_Fall_Guy_-_Extended_Cut_B52C

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
rmurray

dump file MKB20_v77_The_Fall_Guy_-_Extended_Cut_B52C

Post by rmurray »

Hello, I’ve been trying to decode this movie for almost a week, but without success. I don’t know the procedure, but what is the best way to send a dump file to MakeMKV? I used to send it to an email address, but I never received a response. So I’m trying with this forum. Is this the right way and place? Thank you for your help.

MKB20_v77_The_Fall_Guy_-_Extended_Cut_B52C
MrPenguin

Re: dump file MKB20_v77_The_Fall_Guy_-_Extended_Cut_B52C

Post by MrPenguin »

rmurray wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:13 pm
Hello, I’ve been trying to decode this movie for almost a week, but without success. I don’t know the procedure, but what is the best way to send a dump file to MakeMKV? I used to send it to an email address, but I never received a response. So I’m trying with this forum. Is this the right way and place? Thank you for your help.

MKB20_v77_The_Fall_Guy_-_Extended_Cut_B52C
According to this post, not only has the B52C disk has already been submitted to svq@makemkv.com, but you could unlock it already by downloading the latest KEYDB.cfg and copying it into MakeMKV's data directory. (This is the same directory where MakeMKV writes its dump files.)

There's no harm in submitting a dump file more than once, btw. I'm just saying that your disk is already "in the pipeline" :).
rmurray

Re: dump file MKB20_v77_The_Fall_Guy_-_Extended_Cut_B52C

Post by rmurray »

Wow, it works. :shock: I can’t believe it. I wish I had known this a long time ago. Thank you so much! :D