Blu-ray database

Everything related to MakeMKV
Twowit2woo
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Blu-ray database

Post by Twowit2woo »

I randomly stumbled across a post in here semi-recently that had a link to a database of Blu-Ray disc information including length of the film on the disc and other useful information.

Does anyone know what I'm referring to and can provide me with that link?

TIA
pennant
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:03 am

Re: Blu-ray database

Post by pennant »

Smithcraft
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Blu-ray database

Post by Smithcraft »

Twowit2woo
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: Blu-ray database

Post by Twowit2woo »

That wasn't the one - but I like that - thanks :)
Twowit2woo
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: Blu-ray database

Post by Twowit2woo »

Hmmm. That may have been the one - damn my memory. That's certainly an excellent thread although lacks a lot of UK releases.

Thanks for the link - much appreciated! :)