License key
-
Dazza762
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:00 pm
License key
I've just opened MakeMKV for the first time in a while. There was an update so I've downloaded it. Now it's asking for my license key. I bought MakeMKV a few years back but I can't find my license key anywhere. Does anyone know where I can retrieve it from or which email address it would have been sent from?
-
wmcclain
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:23 pm
Re: License key
Mine dates from 2015. At that time the license came from:
"Avangate Customer Service" <customer@avangate.com>
I don't know if they use the same service now.
"Avangate Customer Service" <customer@avangate.com>
I don't know if they use the same service now.
Capsule film reviews: Strange Picture Scroll
-
dcoke22
- Posts: 4585
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:25 pm
Re: License key
The current payment processor is PayPro Global, so your email might've come from them.
-
Dazza762
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:00 pm
Re: License key
Thanks guys. Still no luck. Looks like I'd need to buy it again.
-
wmcclain
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:23 pm
Re: License key
Does the FAQ help: app.php/help/faq#f0r6
ADDED: wait, that's the FAQ for the forum password, not the product.
You need to contact support@makemkv.com.
ADDED: wait, that's the FAQ for the forum password, not the product.
You need to contact support@makemkv.com.
Capsule film reviews: Strange Picture Scroll