MakeMKV v1.17.9 Darwin with newest MacOS Sequoia 15.4 - the macOS was just released 24 hours ago and maybe the problem.
I am using a MacBook Air M1 2020 16 GB RAM and 1 TB drive with no prior problems with MakeMKV until today.
I even deleted the MakeMKV program and redownloaded it and get the same error.
any suggestions?
Keep getting fatal error occurred, program will now exit
-
RobKh
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2025 8:36 pm
Keep getting fatal error occurred, program will now exit
Last edited by RobKh on Thu Apr 03, 2025 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
dcoke22
- Posts: 4585
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:25 pm
Re: Keep getting fatal error occurred, program will now exit
There's a MacOS section of this forum and one of the top threads in it is this one: https://forum.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37090
If you read through it, you'll find this post: https://forum.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=171869#p171869 where MakeMKV's author, Mike, states that an update will be available in a few days.
-
RobKh
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2025 8:36 pm
Re: Keep getting fatal error occurred, program will now exit
Thanks...I will wait for update on Mac side and MakeMKV side.
-
Vintrus
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:15 pm
Re: Keep getting fatal error occurred, program will now exit
Im having the exact same issue under windows neither of my LG drives are working and I am using 1.18 both drives.
-
dcoke22
- Posts: 4585
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:25 pm
Re: Keep getting fatal error occurred, program will now exit
Try version 1.18.1.Vintrus wrote: Sat Apr 05, 2025 3:36 pm Im having the exact same issue under windows neither of my LG drives are working and I am using 1.18 both drives.