If this exists please let me know - otherwise this is the only spot I could find to make a formal feature request.
Feature Request: Add option to uncheck everything by default
-
kalob
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:32 pm
Feature Request: Add option to uncheck everything by default
Like the title says, as someone who is only saving features I would love it if every file could be unchecked by default instead of auto-checking everything for export.
If this exists please let me know - otherwise this is the only spot I could find to make a formal feature request.
If this exists please let me know - otherwise this is the only spot I could find to make a formal feature request.
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10980
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Feature Request: Add option to uncheck everything by default
Right-click on where you want to unselect everything.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
GammaRay14
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:58 am
Re: Feature Request: Add option to uncheck everything by default
OMG, thank you. It never occurred to me to right click there. You saved me much aggravation and annoyance! Thanks!