Hello.
Digitizing my DVD/BR Library I have noticed that on some DVD's, MakeMKV Auto discovery may not always get all the titles right. On a specific occation, a whole section was missing. So I learned about Manual Mode. But, while I have read all there is about syntax, I am not sure of what I am looking at when the Disc Information comes up.
What is the titles, cells and chapters?
I have here this specific DVD, which is missing what I assume is title 5 - the 26:54 lenght section (Deleted Scenes to be exact)
Can any of you experts help me on how to interpret this info (see attached image), so I know what I am supposed to select?
Thanks.
How To Interpret Disk Information
-
DracoChronicles
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:31 pm
How To Interpret Disk Information
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
dcoke22
- Posts: 4585
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:25 pm
Re: How To Interpret Disk Information
What happens if you put a "5" in the box for "the string describing titles…" down at the bottom?