Ive' seen a few posts here about multi-movie disks, but nothing that solves my issue.
I have a 2-in-1 backup copy of Terminator Salvation (2009), CEE, with the theatrical and extended cuts. MakeMKV only detects the theatrical version @ 01:54:46 run time. The Playlist is 00001.mpls.
I'm really only after the extended version. Please help.
Info attached.
Extracting both movies from a 2-in-1
-
Tanyac
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:47 am
Extracting both movies from a 2-in-1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
rui-no-onna
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:50 am
Re: Extracting both movies from a 2-in-1
What's CEE?
Also, are you sure the UHD contains both theatrical and extended cut? Looking at the way it was authored, there's only one giant 56.6GB m2ts file with no branching.
For discs with different cuts, you'd usually see the m2ts divided into multiple segments.
Also, are you sure the UHD contains both theatrical and extended cut? Looking at the way it was authored, there's only one giant 56.6GB m2ts file with no branching.
For discs with different cuts, you'd usually see the m2ts divided into multiple segments.
-
Tanyac
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:47 am
Re: Extracting both movies from a 2-in-1
Wow! I completely forgot about this post.
The disc was sold to me on the basis that it contained both versions.
CEE - Means it is a European release I think (Central Eastern European).
Perhaps that explains why I can't extract the extended edition.
The disc was sold to me on the basis that it contained both versions.
CEE - Means it is a European release I think (Central Eastern European).
Perhaps that explains why I can't extract the extended edition.
-
preserve
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:21 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Extracting both movies from a 2-in-1
According to the back cover, the UK release contains both cuts.
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Terminat ... ay/251091/
From a quick look, I can't verify that any of the other releases do.
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Terminat ... ay/251091/
From a quick look, I can't verify that any of the other releases do.
Using: ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00