Searched the forums but could not find the answer.
I want the program to automatically select the English, Spanish, and French subtitles so I don't have to always manually select these items.
I know it is preferences, advanced, and I think default selection rule, but from there, I can't find the rules to set the selections. I am sure I have seen this answered before, but I just can't find it.
Thanks for the help.
Bob
Automatic Selection Of Subtitles
-
rivey
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:49 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
-
d00zah
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 pm
Re: Automatic Selection Of Subtitles
Something like this, maybe? (My rule w/subtitle selection modified per linked post)
-sel:all,+sel:audio&(favlang),-sel:mvcvideo,+sel:subtitle&(eng|fre|spa),=100:all,-10:favlang
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 386#p17399
-sel:all,+sel:audio&(favlang),-sel:mvcvideo,+sel:subtitle&(eng|fre|spa),=100:all,-10:favlang
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 386#p17399
-
rivey
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:49 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Re: Automatic Selection Of Subtitles
That was exactly what I wanted but was not able to find it. Thanks d00zah.d00zah wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:38 pm Something like this, maybe? (My rule w/subtitle selection modified per linked post)
-sel:all,+sel:audio&(favlang),-sel:mvcvideo,+sel:subtitle&(eng|fre|spa),=100:all,-10:favlang
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 386#p17399