Hi everyone!
I recently purchased Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection. I was able to rip the first one, "... the Philosopher's Stone", but I am having trouble ripping the second movie "... and the Chamber of Secrets". I am attaching screen shots of the errors I am getting. Any idea what these mean? I'm thinking it means the disc is corrupted, but I figure you guys would know more. Thank you for your help in advanced!
I have this issue a lot, the problem lies either with the drive or the disc, I use the same drive as you and from my experience the disc is almost always the problem. The m2ts file may be corrupted, a good idea is to clean the disc extensively or try borrowing a friend's copy of said film. Unfortunately you'll probably have to buy that individual film again and hope it works.