Just wondering if anyone has the correct segment map for Ex Machina retail version?
Thanks for any help!
Ex Machina
-
Jay Lucky
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 am
Re: Ex Machina
I had one playlist on my disc from Amazon... what are you seeing?
-
tonyg241
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:32 pm
Re: Ex Machina
This is what I get for not checking the disk. When I bought it I saw Lionsgate on the back cover, and just assumed it would have the standard 500 to 600 playlists. Sorry guys, and thanks for the views and comments.
-
necrosis
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:11 am
Re: Ex Machina
You arn't the only one. Was expecting 600 mpls's too after Hunger Games.
Was also surprised with DTS on the rental.
Was also surprised with DTS on the rental.
-
Rydsen
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:59 pm
Re: Ex Machina
I as well. Was it ever confirmed that MakeMKV can rip the DTS:X audio on this movie like it can with Dolby Atmos audio? Or are we just getting DTS HD MA but without the DTS:X substream or however it's referred to?