Some guidance
-
acm_509
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:37 pm
Some guidance
Bought this April of 2020 & it’s been in the box ever since I plugged it in & this is what Makemkv tells me. I’m not tech savvy but my goal is to ripp 4K movies to build my own library just need some guidance from here & what I need to do to get this drive working
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Billycar11
- Posts: 6239
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:49 am
Re: Some guidance
See guide below
Me and Marty also have automated flashers for these for $25
Me and Marty also have automated flashers for these for $25
Buy a drive from the guide and video maker: viewtopic.php?t=17831
UHD Drive Guide: viewtopic.php?t=19634
Auto flash kit $40 Email Billycar5924@gmail.com No attachments
UHD Drive Guide: viewtopic.php?t=19634
Auto flash kit $40 Email Billycar5924@gmail.com No attachments