Does the license transfer to a new computer?
-
vulcan78
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:03 am
Does the license transfer to a new computer?
Hi, yes I nearly purchased MakeMKV this morning but with Alder Lake right around the corner and as I intend to upgrade (8700k) I wanted to know whether or not I will be able to transfer the purchase license to the new PC or should I just wait until building the new PC? Thanks!
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Does the license transfer to a new computer?
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
vulcan78
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:03 am