I did send in 4 keys to admin email last night, hopefully they got it, as file attachment expire in 24 hour. I would PM admin to ask that, but you have to have more posts for that permission.
Is there a way to force download of latest decrpytion keys?
-
HL-DT-ST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:10 am
Is there a way to force download of latest decrpytion keys?
Or does program do it once per day? How it work?
I did send in 4 keys to admin email last night, hopefully they got it, as file attachment expire in 24 hour. I would PM admin to ask that, but you have to have more posts for that permission.
I did send in 4 keys to admin email last night, hopefully they got it, as file attachment expire in 24 hour. I would PM admin to ask that, but you have to have more posts for that permission.
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Is there a way to force download of latest decrpytion keys?
If enabled, MakeMKV will download the hash key file as needed, usually at program start-up.
You could manually fetch it, but I don't know the URL myself.
You could manually fetch it, but I don't know the URL myself.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging