MakeMKV License Help

Everything related to MakeMKV
JessetheRipper
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:24 pm

MakeMKV License Help

Post by JessetheRipper »

Hello,

It's been awhile since I bought a license to rip Blurays and since then I have lost my license key so I'm hoping to remedy this and get it back however that works.

Thing is I have access to the email I believe I bought the license with except that the email is encrypted and a few months back I had to reset the email address and therefore all my past emails are unreadable ( I know... I know. :( ). So I have access to it and can re-receive the license.
Woodstock
Posts: 10977
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Re: MakeMKV License Help

Post by Woodstock »

The email from avangate.com should not be encrypted... I've never heard of that before.

If you cannot find the avangate email, contact mike at support@makemkv.com with your information and he can get your key for you.
JessetheRipper
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:24 pm

Re: MakeMKV License Help

Post by JessetheRipper »

Woodstock wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:40 pm The email from avangate.com should not be encrypted... I've never heard of that before.

If you cannot find the avangate email, contact mike at support@makemkv.com with your information and he can get your key for you.
Alright, thanks.

The avangate email is not what would be encrypted, my email address is what would be.