Folders

Everything related to MakeMKV
Mengistuh1
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Folders

Post by Mengistuh1 »

This is only a suggestion, and I am not real tech-savvy, so I am not sure if this is even possible.

Currently, you can create .mkv files by opening a "Disk" or "Files".

When I rip a disk to my hard drive, it would be extremely helpful to be able to open a whole "FOLDER" instead of just individual files. Technically, a disk is a whole folder; so why couldn't we open a whole folder that is already on the hard drive??

Again, I may be missing some technical details as to why; if so, I wouldn't mind if someone explained why this might not be possible. But I would VERY much appreciate it if this feature was added to the menu.

Mengistuh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.