Please add a deselect all feature. I'm backing up my Blu-Rays and DVDs to hard drives for home streaming, and several titles have found HUNDREDS of copies of the movie on the disc. Since each file is 20 to 40 GB, I know this is physically impossible for the disc. But I still have to go through several pages, deselecting each file individually in order to keep just the ONE I want. A Deselect All button would be ideal for this situation, I could deselect all several hundred files at once, then simply select the ONE file I want to keep.
Other than this, and problems reading 2 specific titles, I absolutely LOVE the program! Thanks so much!!!
Feature Request: De-Select All
-
T-Bone
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:51 am
- Location: Maryland, USA
-
d00zah
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 pm
Re: Feature Request: De-Select All
Right-click on any title in the list & select 'Unselect all' from the menu.