V1.10.7 How to DeSELECT ALL? How to select main movie title?
-
idic5
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 pm
V1.10.7 How to DeSELECT ALL? How to select main movie title?
I have a blu ray where there are hundreds of titles and all are automatically selected by MakeMKV. I want to only select one or a few that I want . How do I first DeSelect ALL? Bigger question : how do I select the blu ray main movie title?
-
d00zah
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 pm
Re: V1.10.7 How to DeSELECT ALL? How to select main movie ti
Right-click on any title in the left-hand pane & you will be presented with the options 'Toggle item', 'Select all' or 'Unselect all'.
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: V1.10.7 How to DeSELECT ALL? How to select main movie ti
And for the "which one" question, http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16791
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging