Run Instances of MakeMkv Simultaneously
-
Mtenga
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 10:32 pm
Run Instances of MakeMkv Simultaneously
I have an internal and external burner and would like to rip two discs at once to speed things up. Is this possible on Windows?
-
paulster
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:54 pm
Re: Run Instances of MakeMkv Simultaneously
Just launch MakeMKV twice. That's how I do it on Windows.
-
Mtenga
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 10:32 pm
Re: Run Instances of MakeMkv Simultaneously
OK cheers I'll give it a go later this week. I thought that I'd read that wouldn't work but if it does then problem solved easily.paulster wrote:Just launch MakeMKV twice. That's how I do it on Windows.
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10977
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Run Instances of MakeMkv Simultaneously
You first have to activate single-drive mode, as I explained in my reply to your other message.
In Windows, you either need to use the start menu to start a second (or third, or ...) instance, or you need to RIGHT click on the icon in the task bar, and select the top menu item (MakeMKV) to start a new instance.
In Windows, you either need to use the start menu to start a second (or third, or ...) instance, or you need to RIGHT click on the icon in the task bar, and select the top menu item (MakeMKV) to start a new instance.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging