Region A rip for Insomnia
-
Nitro
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:47 pm
Region A rip for Insomnia
I have an LG WH14NS40 (UK version) and I'm looking at getting Insomnia (2002) on Blu-ray, but it's only available as a US import so the disc is Region A. If I were to get it, would I be able to rip it regardless of the region or does that matter when ripping?
-
yorgo
- Posts: 357
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:28 pm
- Location: Left of Center
Re: Region A rip for Insomnia
Yes, you will be able to rip the disc, region code is defeated. I frequently purchase discs from different regions and have always successfully ripped.
Help Keep MakeMKV Going - http://www.makemkv.com/buy/
Latest Beta Key - http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053
Multiple Playlists? - http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic ... 6&start=15
Latest Beta Key - http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053
Multiple Playlists? - http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic ... 6&start=15