Stuck in Endless Install Loop
-
Geneo
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:05 am
Stuck in Endless Install Loop
Have the latest version installed 1.10.0 and when it starts I am warned that my evaluation period has expired. I enter the license key (Good to the end of July) and restart and go through the process again. It was working fine up until today. Is this just a month end glitch or is there something I can do?
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10978
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Stuck in Endless Install Loop
Probably end of month glitch - it IS 7/30, after all.
Try setting your system date to 7/20 temporarily, and see if the install/start-up completes.
Try setting your system date to 7/20 temporarily, and see if the install/start-up completes.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging