Quick links
FAQ
Logout
Register
Board index
Skip to content
www.makemkv.com
MakeMKV support forum
mvc Encoding
Everything related to MakeMKV
1 post • Page
1
of
1
robl45
Posts:
2
Joined:
Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:50 pm
mvc Encoding
Post
by
robl45
»
Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:54 pm
Hi,
I just started using Makemkv. Obviously with non 3d titles, I just encode with staxrip or dvdfab. What are the options to encode mvc files? I'm just trying to figure out how to make these mvc mkv smaller.
Top
1 post • Page
1
of
1
Return to “General MakeMKV discussion”
Jump to
News and Announcements
General MakeMKV discussion
Disc formats and error reports
↳ Blu-ray discs
↳ Blu-ray 3D
↳ UHD discs
↳ DVD discs
Optical Disc Drives
↳ UHD drives
↳ Drives for sale, Flashing Services, where to buy...
↳ LibreDrive drives
OS-specific forums
↳ MakeMKV for Mac OS X
↳ MakeMKV for Linux
MKV file processing and playback
Advanced MakeMKV usage
Archive
Forum and Website discussions