I can't get into the program. At first, I thought maybe my trial was over but, it's been 2 weeks and the website says I should have a month long trial. Plus it's not telling me that my trial is up, it's actually telling to download the newest version, (which I've now done 3 times).
I thought maybe buying the program would help but, the .com/buy page won't let me pay via Paypay. Instead the drop down box offer's such incredible options as credit, check, 7-11 or fax? ... wait ... W H A T ?!
So the questions... Is telling me I need to "download the latest version" code for "your trial is over... buy it already"...?
If I do buy it... do I buy from Makemkv.com/buy ?
And lastly.. is this truly secure? Why would they say you can buy with paypal on one page then not offer it when it's time to pay.
Please please please help? I only have 3 more weeks to finish backing up my library before I leave to live on a ship for 6 months.
Many, many thank you's in advance!!
Please Help
-
Woodstock
- Posts: 10978
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Re: Please Help
Step 1: Set your system DATE back to March 25, 2016.
Step 2: Start MakeMKV.
Step 3: Reset system date to today.
Step 4: Go to Help->Register, and put in the new beta key found here: MakeMKV is free while in beta
This should get you going.
The payment service Mike uses, Avangate.com, SHOULD accept PayPal; at least, that is how I paid several years ago.
Step 2: Start MakeMKV.
Step 3: Reset system date to today.
Step 4: Go to Help->Register, and put in the new beta key found here: MakeMKV is free while in beta
This should get you going.
The payment service Mike uses, Avangate.com, SHOULD accept PayPal; at least, that is how I paid several years ago.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
-
Moofusion
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 12:54 am
Re: Please Help
Hi,
I had the same question actually. When I contacted the payment processing company, they said that Paypal was disabled for this vendor. Wondering if it would ever be an option again in the future?
I had the same question actually. When I contacted the payment processing company, they said that Paypal was disabled for this vendor. Wondering if it would ever be an option again in the future?