Planet of the Vampires (1965)

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Populuxe

Planet of the Vampires (1965)

Post by Populuxe »

....This was just released on BR ( http://www.kinolorber.com/video.php?id=1798 ) and MakeMKV couldn't decrypt it so I have no log saved because there wasn't one. I clicked the link to send whatever that sends in. So just like Viva Maria, The Whip and the Body, The Sorcerers and Unearthly Stranger (which I previously posted about) it looks like many, or all?, new releases starting just a few weeks ago can't be decrypted yet.
...I tried doing The Seven Year Itch again (it was one of 2 which are 2012 releases which I had fails with) and intended to email the created log file in but it is a tgz file of about 14MBs in size...can't compress it with 7zip because it is already compressed..could extract it and zip in 2 parts if that would be OK...or could a 14MB tgz file be sent in?....gmail's limit to send is 25MBs but most email clients only allow receiving just over 9MBs. These 2 older releases bother me more as to why they fail.
mike admin

Re: Planet of the Vampires (1965)

Post by mike admin »

Please try the latest version, 1.9.0 . It has a fix for older releases, and likely a fix for the newer one.