makemkvcon all always overwrite stuff.

Everything related to MakeMKV
Nemesis

makemkvcon all always overwrite stuff.

Post by Nemesis »

Hi,
i'm using makemkvs commandline part, makemkvcon, in my scripts. Sometimes the titles from "makemkvcon info ..." does not match the exactually extracted files. Why does makemkvcon even in the first place find state and empty titles when extracting everything works properly?

So sometimes titles are empty and nothing is extracted. In that case my scripts checks if mkv exists, and if not extract everything by "makemkvcon mkv ... all".
When that happens i see in my logs that makemkvcon ask if i want to overwrite files, but it just continues. Is it possible to define it in command not to overwrite existing files?

"makemkvcon mkv $iso all /mkv/ no"
mike admin

Re: makemkvcon all always overwrite stuff.

Post by mike admin »

Nemesis wrote:Hi,
i'm using makemkvs commandline part, makemkvcon, in my scripts. Sometimes the titles from "makemkvcon info ..." does not match the exactually extracted files. Why does makemkvcon even in the first place find state and empty titles when extracting everything works properly?

So sometimes titles are empty and nothing is extracted. In that case my scripts checks if mkv exists, and if not extract everything by "makemkvcon mkv ... all".
When that happens i see in my logs that makemkvcon ask if i want to overwrite files, but it just continues. Is it possible to define it in command not to overwrite existing files?

"makemkvcon mkv $iso all /mkv/ no"
Noted.