Version 1.6.10 fails converting to MKV

Everything related to MakeMKV
jrnkoch

Version 1.6.10 fails converting to MKV

Post by jrnkoch »

Having problems converting to MKV in version 1.6.10. Looks lig the converting runs fine, but in last second when finishing, the KV file is removed from the destination folder. Converting using the previous version: 1.6.4 worked fine. I pasted the "log" below:

Using direct disc access mode
Title #0 was added (16 cell(s), 0:04:31)
Title #1 has length of 1 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #2 was added (16 cell(s), 0:04:31)
Title #3 has length of 1 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title 3 in VTS 1 is equal to title 1 and was skipped
Operation successfully completed
Saving 1 titles into directory D:/Video.MKV
Failed to save title 0 to file D:/Video.MKV/title00.mkv
0 titles saved, 1 failed
Ventura

Re: Version 1.6.10 fails converting to MKV

Post by Ventura »

You've got plenty of storage space on D:? Just checking. I had it fail twice on a drive before checking the size of the drive, at which time I noticed I was a couple gig short.

Outside of that, I'd suggest maybe renaming the directory you want to store it in, it may not like "Video.MKV". As a general rule I like to keep full stops out of directory names.
jrnkoch

Post by jrnkoch »

Thanks for your suggestion, but I've tried that (more than 80 Gb on D:-drive). My actual destination folder is without "." in the name.

For info, my OS: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Version 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002

Br jrnkoch
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

Please enable debug messages per http://www.makemkv.com/faq/item/8/catid/6 and post the debug log
jrnkoch

Post by jrnkoch »

Thanks Mike, I've now posted the documentation as requested. Hope that you can use it finding the error.

Br jrnkoch