Future Release Request

Everything related to MakeMKV
Rock77

Future Release Request

Post by Rock77 »

For a future release it would be interesting to install a BluRay option where you can determine the output size.

I mean that they can directly encode to a size of a DVD9.

If I have an BluRay to MKV encode I would then like to burn to a DVD9. It would be great if we could set the target size before encoding :)

Sorry for my bad English. If here are German users here all again in German

F?r eine sp?tere Version w?re es interessant eine BluRay Option mit einzubauen bei der man die Ausgabegr?sse bestimmen kann.

Ich meine damit das man sie direkt auf eine Gr?sse einer DVD9 encoden kann.

Wenn ich eine BluRay nach MKV encode w?rde ich sie dann gerne auf eine DVD9 brennen. Es w?re also klasse wenn man vor dem encoden die Zielgr?sse einstellen k?nnte
crowfax

Re: Future Release Request

Post by crowfax »

Rock77 wrote:For a future release it would be interesting to install a BluRay option where you can determine the output size.

I mean that they can directly encode to a size of a DVD9.

If I have an BluRay to MKV encode I would then like to burn to a DVD9. It would be great if we could set the target size before encoding :)
MakeMKV is not a compression tool. You would need to process the output from MakeMKV with something like Handbrake to do what you want.
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox