My email address looks spammy and was getting filtered. Once that was sorted it was smooth sailing. I now have the drive and it works beautifully, used it to rip 6 films so far without issue. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch BluntmanUHD!
Just like to also add that also bought a BU40N drive from Bluntman. Shipped quickly with communications throughout and packed well. Drive worked perfectly for ripping my Blu-rays collection with Libredrive support. Very quick and responsive communications throughout too, would highly recommend.
Bluntman, Do you currently have any UHD 4k drives for sale for ripping my Ultra 4K movies?
Internal for desktop PC or external?
Local guy in your area.
Thanks.
grindhog wrote:Bluntman, Do you currently have any UHD 4k drives for sale for ripping my Ultra 4K movies?
Internal for desktop PC or external?
Local guy in your area.
Thanks.
Yes siree. All drives are in stocks, though my personal recommendation is option 3. The slim external.
Adding my $0.02,
I just purchased and received a LG WH16NS40 from Bluntman; a smooth process, BTW. Everything's working as expected. I need to decide now whether to go with a more modern, faster PC for encoding or larger hard drives for storage.